GreaseSpot Cafe

Way Classes

irisheyes

Pfal was such a cash cow that twi started pumping out every conceivable thing that they could think of in the form of a "class" ( cough up the dough sucker)...

I think one of the most destructive classes that I took was "The Way Tree" class...

It was taught by little Johnny (Wierwille wannabe) Town***d. This is the class where he equated the first century church with twi's oppressive control structure. It solidified, in people's minds, that the body of Christ functioned best with a centralized hierarchy that relayed God's will for us through a chain of command.

This was the doctrinal basis for controlling people's lives.

..."The first century church in the 20th century" was perhaps the most twisted, convoluted piece of garbage that twi ever put out. More people were turned into chumps because of this "class" than perhaps any other (except pfal of course)...I can still see all the little "leaves" digging deep into their pockets when the "horn" was passed around...

...Grifter Vic sure was proud of little Johnny for THAT one.

In an "off topic" bit of information.

I was watching a show on the history channel on cable 4 or 5 nights ago when they had a show on "Illegal Drugs and how they got that way". In it they had a segment on Freud being I belive either a cocain or meth addict, AND also giving it to his clients that came to see him to help relive bouts of depression.

Don't know if anyone else saw the show or not.