GreaseSpot Cafe

Lie Girls will tell you what you want to hear.

Mark Sanguinetti

God first

Beloved Mark Sanguinetti

God loves you

Is that the new add for twi

I see church there and the Way fought the IRS to become a church so they have to pay no taxes

maybe that the new 3-D green card for the male sex but were the 3-D card for the woman -- never mind I do not want to see that

thank you just having fun

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy

Mark,

Right click on the smiley faces and select properties. That tells 'ya what's going on in this instance. No need to view source code or nuthin'. Then you can put it in one of your posts by using the 'img src' command... lookie. I'm just soooo smart..

the-smiley-homage.gif

sudo (or am I just a smarty pants???)

I missed something.What is THE?

I missed something.What is THE?

Uh ohh, now ya done it. :blink:

Anyway, the THE topic is one of those humorous things that was started about 5-6 years ago from a technical glitch which would up being a one word post by our own Raf, ... and it somehow sprang into a many threaded phenomenon that had an entire life of its own.

And for the life of me, I can't locate the THE archives so Ca_dreaming can waste just about his/her _entire_ life away in reading it. Anybody here know where it might be located? :unsure:

:dance: Anyway, welcome to THE!, ruler of all! :dance:

:biglaugh:

Mark,

He probably did it in Photoshop, or some other graphics app that supports the making of animated GIFs.

Edited by GarthP2000

How did you do that Dave? Did you use Javascript coding? If so where did you get the coding?

I copied it from the original *THE* thread.

I just clicked on the image, found the location, copied it, and put ---

an p><p>I

although I did have to go to the original thread, to copy it. :)

http://www.onlinebible.net/Images/mac.gif' alt='mac.gif'>

Edited by dmiller

So everyone just copied it. I am disappointed now. Someone must have done the original work in creating it. And yes, I imagine it could have been originally done in Photoshop. I am planning on taking Photoshop next semester at my local junior college.