GreaseSpot Cafe

THANK YOU MODS ~~~

dmiller

from Moddishwasher (in the Doctrinal Forum) ~~~

I have spent a chunk of my day off editing and deleting offensive posts by Allan, as well as posts by other posters who quoted those offensive remarks. I limited myself to threads that had activity within the last two days, and further kept to the last two pages of each thread. it still was a bear to go through.

Although I am a frequent vistor to and participant in the Doctrinal Forum (in my other on-screen identity) - I do not read every thread every day. Other moderators visit the doctrinal forum less fequently than I do. Sometimes a barrage of insults has been launched, responded to and the thread has been re-railed before any moderators catch anything.

We try to be fair, but sometimes we're not. Our own opinions get in the way, as do time constraints.

Sorry we are such a *fractious* bunch, but thanks for putting up with all the posts here.

Not many folks give you thanks, for your efforts,

so this is a *feeble* attempt to do so ~~~

I guess we all know all of you MOD'S by different screen-names,

but as MODS, you all do a decent job (IMO).

If folks complain -- then perhaps they should look at,

and delete/edit their own posts.

Or --- think before they type. :)

(I include myself in this category).

Again -- thanks to you all who have taken on the job of keeping this site a decent one. :)

Hmmm. Should I edit/ or delete this here???? :D

I for one am glad that I have not been the subject of any "modifying." (That I know of.) It really would be nice it we would all play fair and give these folks a break.

Sooooo... do you mods need anything? Starbucks gift cards? Popcorn? Shampoo?

Really thanks for doing what is most assuredly a thankless job on many an occasion.

Yes! Thank you!!!! :eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

I know that bullying along those lines is the main reason quite a few people no longer frequent here. I must say that my break due to travelling has given me the chance to re-evaluate how important it is to continue trying to help people in the face of such evil (and, yes, I do consider it pure evil).