no wonder i walked away and let my girlfriend have her "way"

jesus talked about adultery

pretty cleary if i remember from my methodist background

even he touched on the subject of fornication

seems to me these were important topics

i go back to the old testament and see these parts of human existance

and it hurts to see anyone wrapped up in wrong desire

if i am stepping on any toes here, please let me know

The guy on the left is Don Weirwille, who has since died. He was a Vice Pres. at the time.

He's wearing a horizontal striped shirt - brown stripes, white sneakers and black socks.

Black socks. He's in the Bahamas. Wearing black socks. I think you get a nametag that says "I'm the stupid everyone else is with" if you wear black socks to any island.

Next to him is Rosalie Rivenbark, looking every bit like someone's gra-ma from Ohio, at the Bahama's.

The guy in the middle - Craig Martindale. What's to say? He's wearing a camo jump suit. I think. It has a vaguely militaristic look to it, as if he's "General El Presidente" or some such person. But he's wearing sandals so I dunno. It's a very strange look. I can almost hear the muffled giggles from people passing by.

Donna Martindale looks like gra-ma's sister. And the guy on the end, Howard, has the same smile he's always had which always seems to say "I'm still here, and it's free!"

From left to right you've got ears large enough to get some good wind on a parasail.

People that look like this can't have big ego's.

Edited by socks

Craig looks like a guerilla. yeah I have been reading Karl Kahler's book and it is an awesome work. I was pretty much brought up in the Way. It's been interesting redefining myself and honestly looking at the reality of what the Way is. After 28 years in the way I am finally becoming ME.

I can't believe I bought the bs these folks spewed out. I practically worshipped them and now they .... me off.

Edited by FreeAtLast

Ronald MacDonald hasn't seen this I'm sure, otherwise he'd be suing.

Rosalie looks like she's laughing, but really she's wincing. Wincing at how Craig has perfectly duplicated her hairstyle - compare the two - they're almost exactly alike. Except for Craig's coloring which is adding insult to injury as that's probably Rosalie's natural hair color, y'know?

Well, these pictures do say something about the subject of adultery and more broadly, fornication.

Granted, humans as a species want to procreate due to the urge to restock the gene pool with fresh and personally trademarked hatchlings. All evidence indicates that's a powerful urge, nevermind the ancillary benefits. But something about these pictures tells me this particular group of people might have trouble finding appropriate and willing partners, seeing as how the act of procreation requires a fair amount of personal contact with the partner of choice and at least a nod to some followup maintenance. ("Had a great time - hey, I'll call you!")

Seasonal breeding activity in the midwest, particularly in the dead of a cold winter, might produce an environment where on any given week night by 2:00 a.m. well, anything can happen and probably has.

Adultery and this gang though - whoa. Look at these people again. What strange desires would drive that kind of decision making, what kind of crazy cosmic game of musical chairs would lead a person to land in any one of these laps to avoid a timeout?

Makes no sense. But that's just me, I guess. Dunno.

:blink:

Gotta LUV the *rainbow* hair-do!

Do you think Craig was trying to tell us something?

(ooooh, naughty, naughty Kevlar!) :nono5:

Seriously, what irritates me more than their lack of fashion sense was they were vacationing on the Way followers' dime. People were "abundantly sharing" their car payments and food money for the month, forgoing home ownership, and could only dream about places like this.

And would then reprove themselves for being "off the Word" and "thinking evil."

Irritates? More like, infuriates. :asdf:

thanks for the 411 on who these jokers are, socks

these are the ones who led the way?

from left to right a picture description, my opinion only;

1. group therapy gone awry, two spectacled covering for shaded eyes (bookends)

2. what fell in the pool? hurry get the safety net

3. is that guy queer or a liberace wanna be, whats up with the celtic skirt

4. dyke, butch with bad make up, vampire

5. fountains look harmless, somewhat serene best pic of all

6. whats the bus gotta do with it

thats right i did say ego maniacs

use others money to vacation at a resort, build a personal pool at home with others money,

sing and dance at other's expense, forget the make up let- me suck you dry(of money)

build a burial ground with a fountain at your expense

all while that bus will ride you to the poor house

what a common denominator money is

as i said before they all are ego maniacs