GreaseSpot Cafe

Same old lie

rascal

Excie, you're probably just a smarter version of you. I know my parents are MUCH SMARTER than they ever were when I was living with them. :biglaugh:

I think they went back to school and got parenting degrees once I moved out. Dunno why since it was a little after the fact. Would that they had been so smart when I was living under their roof. <_< Why do you parents do that, anyway? :wink2:

It seems that so many of twi`s doctrines were simply excuses WHY we didn’t need to adhere to the scriptural standards that one expected of a Christian.

I think that in reality, rather than teaching us scripture that helped us to mature as believers.....twi taught us how to comfortably ignore our spiritual obligations....it’s almost like we were pretending to be Christians.

Oh (((((Rascal)))))... Your post here are my thoughts EXACTLY!

I've read this post of yours many times, read it to a few neighbors and to my husband.

It seems those that lived out TWI's example of 'Freedom' have ended up with some very serious physical problems, even death.~ Father & son Wierwille included! Guess they were prime examples of living that 'freedom in Christ'~

The practical living example at TWI is all about the individual and what they HAVE and how they're better than all the rest!

Where's the 'Christ-Like' living in all that noise?

A few years back, Dave sent me the 37-page letter of February 1987 from John & Pat Lynn, Tom Reahard, Robert Belt and Ralph D., to Craig, Don, Howard, Johnny & Ricardo, wherein they wrote they were marking and avoiding the BOT for essentially, their dereliction of duty.
oh that doesn't count