GreaseSpot Cafe

Why did Mrs. Wierwille get off the hook?

twinot

Re if Mrs Wierwille had tried to blow the whistle and then been marked as "mark and avoid":

Well it happened to some of us, and although it was painful at first it got me out of that place.

I lost a lot of friends, most of whom I will not see until we meet again in heaven, but overall I am glad to have my mind as my own.

And her kids would have known that it was better to fight than to take abuse silently.

I think it's always more healthy to fight against tyranny and abuse.

• 3 weeks later...
I've heard it said there are more bodies buried on TWI grounds then most people know about.

Seth

Unflippin Believable!

Get on the HORN Seth, and maybe, just maybe some BULLDOZERS will be over there digging up the place!

I'd do it, IF I HEARD THAT... BUT, I didn't hear that... maybe after reading in here, some bodies have already been removed... any FRESH holes appearing on TWI grounds after your post on August 29th?

This is really something you should speak up about if you think there is ANY truth to it... get the authorities involved!

Didn’t TWI attract the outcast? Maybe there are some that nobody would miss…

I REMEMBER that wooden sign w/ a magnum 357 on it, reading “WE DON’T CALL 911” (or something like that)

very creepy... :unsure:

And in light of the Alzheimers, which may have blinded her to options avaialable early on. . . maybe she was just intimidated into the queen bee isolation and didn't know how to stop it. . . .being whisked into a life she didn't really understand and certainly, given the culture she was raised in, didn't have the social savy or support to fight the prison in which she was placed.

Hoping to ask her these things in heaven,