Beloved Jonny Lingo

God loves you my dear friend

Yes young pretty girls have sign of toppless car for $5.00

a guy comes in parks the girls say we got to get our tops off

out come big guys about 400 pounds to wash the cars toppless

very funny

thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy

I did not find the deer funny at all. Deer actually do kill people. That hunter was lucky. Thats why you should hunt with guns and carry a side arm to finsh or in this case start the job.

The bottle rocket laucher worked great.

The woman parking is interesting. My office is located in a small industrial park. Yet there is a beauty parlor next door. From our experence we have learned to park behind the building. Less scratch and dings that way. I have always wondered how a 90 year old woman who can hardly see and needs a walker to walk can drive a car. O wait a minate. Maybe thats why there are all those wrecks.

God first

Beloved coolchef, VeganXTC, and ex70'shouston

God loves us all my dear friends

yes they were cool

yes I liked the deer but did not know what to say was the deer taught to do that or did it just happen

maybe so but I think those wrecks are from the car phones but who knowns for sure

thank you

Ex-70's,

Re:"I did not find the deer funny at all. Deer actually do kill people. That hunter was lucky."

Oh, he made it out alive then you think? I didn't think it was particularly funny either... I was thinking it was a more poetic justice kind of thing. Hunters go out armed with high powered rifles and (as you say) side arms for the coup de grâce. And what has the poor deer got to counter the hunters with? Their hooves and running away. I've never thought this was really a fair game. And this is considered "sport"?

Now Hunters who go out bear hunting. Particularly Grizzly bear hunting. And maybe even particularly "female Grizzly bears with new born cubs" hunting.... armed only with a .22 pistol. Short barrel. Single shot (Oh, OK, double shot like a ladies' derringer). Now maybe *THAT* could be considered sport because of all the sports I'm familiar with everyone goes in with an equal chance. Like college football. Oh, not like this past week's game between Ole Miss and Missouri because obviously Missouri had drugged our (Ole Miss) players so that they could walk all over us. But other than that. And maybe the lying cheating U of Memphis coaches who said we had dummies on our team. Yeah, other than that. Yeah, college football is a real SPORT I tell you.

But this going out and shooting wild game and calling it "sport"? Naw. I don't buy it. If we want to say that the hunters are going out gathering game to put meat on the table then that's OK with me. But "sport"???

Hey! I have a funny pic somewhere I'm going to look for and post!

sudo

Sudo, you really surprised me. But what a great surprise!

Wait a minute! I saw a picture of you kissing a puppy. You're a secret vegan, aren't you?!?

I'll be looking for you in the next issue of Animal Times!

Edited by VeganXTC

God first

Beloved Mark Sanguinett, Sudo, and VeganXTC

God loves us all my dear friends

yes Mark the car wash was very funny and your welcome

I did not know deer do actually do kill people and yes that changes

things

yes its good to surprised each other of how he think differ not all robots anymore

thank you

yes look for that funny pic we love to see it

Veggie,

Naw, I'm not vegan though I tried doing it about 15 years ago. I was able to do it for only about 3 months. People have their beliefs about how we are supposed to eat and I think we are omnivores from the evidence I've seen. Still, I don't *LIKE* the idea of eating little bunny rabbits and fawns and the like.

Here's the pic I said I was going to post. I think you'll like it!

aed.jpg

sudo

Deer kill people?

Other than hitting one with a car and having it come flying through the windshield, when has a deer killed someone?

Walking up to one and punching it doesn't count.

God first

Beloved Sudo, GreasyTech, and dmiller

God loves us all my dear friend

Sudo you did good because I tried it too but I was only able to last 3 weeks about 25 years ago

I will watch out for ducks

I need my meat too

Yes I like to know when a deer as killed a person to but I did hear about the dog that shout his master with a gun

the master put his gun in the truck loaded and ready the master open the door to get in the dog jump in right on the gun it went off and hit the master

David did you hear the JW interview

thank you

OMG Sudo! I laughed so hard, I thought I was going to wake up the neighborhood!

Hey Roy! That's really wierd about that dog, eh? A true freak accident.

I think its so cool you guys were vegan for a while. I watched "Chew on This" two years ago, February, and that was it. The food options are so much better now. They are more widely available, and taste so much better. So, its alot easier now.

God first

Beloved VeganXTC

God loves you my dear friend

yes it is really wierd about that dog about 2 years ago I heard it on Fox news

I am glad its alot easier now.

Adam was a Vegan and I read in a old book not in the bible the best way was is to eat things while they are alive while apples and things of Vegan diet can be done but not meats like ham

because even when the apple leaves the tree its still living and turning red but once you take meat from the pig its dead

ok this is just me talking out loud but I wish I could be a Vegan but my body is to used to meats a bad habit I not able to break but yes I have tried and will again maybe

because its better for my heath

thank you

I think half of Texas shows up around here during deer season to hunt.

People forget that deer are wild animals. They can tear you open with their hooves. The horns can also make a nasty wound. What usually happens is that deer gets hit by a car and is dazed. Some good samariton goes to pick them up, or take them home only to have the deer come to in a strange place and panic.

On one point I have to agree. I quit deer hunting because it became deer harvesting. There is no sport to driving out to a pasture, picking the fatist deer and blasting away. Once I shot 4 deer(the legal limit) in 15 minates. Another time I got two great bucks in about 30 seconds. I do periodicly go out and do game managment. You shoot "X" number of does or bucks to control population. Also sometimes you have to cull a buck or doe. The equipment that modern hunters have available leaves no contest.

I do enjoy a hunt where you go out camping and you may not even see a deer for a couple days. I enjoy going out with the guys.

Around here I could hunt in my front yard and I live in town. Three years ago I hit a deer with my truck 1/2 block from my house. It jumped and almost made it through the windshield. That was not fun.

Ex70's- yeah, its not a good thing to fool around with wild animals, no matter how docile they appear, or how good intentions may be.

As far as hunting goes, I think you and I are on opposite sides when it comes to our positions. But I'm all for male bonding. Maybe instead of hunting, you and your friends could work out at the gym, like these guys do.

Enjoy!