GreaseSpot Cafe

Fall decor pics at my house.......

bozz

Bozz,

Count me in, too! This is THE BEST time of year! Halloween is on a Tuesday this year. Doncha' hate it when it falls on a Sunday?? Then we have all of the next month looking forward to Thanksgiving and finally.. I take nearly two weeks off at Christmas time!

Good to see your font around here, Bozz!

sudo

Thanks.........yeah we have spent a few weeks on it.........we have a few get togethers in Oct.,.......its a real party at our place..........we call it "the village"........thats the theme........looks real creepy at night with the foggers running.........we have a few good hiding places for those that want us to jump out on them.......at night the shadows that tiki torches cast make it look like a tribe of pgymy's (sp?).....lol.............thanks again.

* Bozz home page and other stuff.........>>>Bozz home page

Hello Bozz~

Your place looks like fun... beautiful homes, nice grass... thoughtful decor~

Are your neighbors nice and organized too :)

That's a very good part of life... Thanks for sharing that with all of us here :love3:

Thanks again for all the heart felt welcomes......yeah we built our house 2 yrs. ago........nice folks out here in the country.............very clean........mostly young people..........younger than us anyway.......lol.....there are some new pictures in the below link......various stuff..........enjoy ! Sorry having trouble with the link above.........its the same as the first.......just drop the "0" at the end of doc.............>>>>> http://community.webtv.net/boswell7/doc <<<<

Edited by bozz

Thanks again for all the heart felt welcomes......yeah we built our house 2 yrs. ago........nice folks out here in the country.............very clean........mostly young people..........younger than us anyway.......lol.....there are some new pictures in the below link......various stuff..........enjoy ! Sorry having trouble with the link above.........its the same as the first.......just drop the "0" at the end of doc.......random pics here......>>>>> http://community.webtv.net/boswell7/doc <<<<

Sorry link on my last post at the top does not work.......but the one above does.......just some mixed pics if you get really bored........lol. Later troops.......................

Edited by bozz

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...