GreaseSpot Cafe

Stop by the motor coach and visit me...

GrouchoMarxJr

Your feelings hurt Groucho??? Not a chance! Old Doc Drambouie invited me in the coach one time when I was on nightime snot patrol. Snit Geer politely served coffee into a coffee cup. The old drunk went on to explain, with some strange sound in his voice like it was from God himself, that if you wanted someone to stay for a conversation you served them coffee in a thick mug so it would stay hot longer. My coffee was served in a thin coffee cup.

But the old drunk did tell he had a thing for ya Groucho. LOLOLOL

Had a thing for me?...but you're the one who got to have coffee with him... :nono5: Did he slip a little drambuie in it for you?...

I DO recall how we were told how hard he was "preparing himself spiritually" (whatever the flock that meant), for some upcoming class...funny thing though, everytime I saw old dead eye Vic he was sitting in a lawn chair downing another glass full of booze.

Groucho, you failed to notice the bumper sticker "If The Coach Is Rocking, Don't Be Knocking"

Damn...and I though that meant he was getting ready to be "transported", coach and all. :asdf:

Edited by GrouchoMarxJr

I DO recall how we were told how hard he was "preparing himself spiritually" (whatever the flock that meant), for some upcoming class...funny thing though, everytime I saw old dead eye Vic he was sitting in a lawn chair downing another glass full of booze.
god works in mysterious ways ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha i always get my best revelation when i'm snockered ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha