GreaseSpot Cafe

What is the meaning the names of God?

To start with, I will take on a theological battle that has been going on for millennia, what is the meaning of the names of God in the Scriptures? And ask, who is named God in the Scriptures? If you have answers or verses contrary to what I set forth here, I would like to take the time to dig up the original meanings of every word in its context, in Hebrew, and in Aramaic, and in Greek, and in Latin, to see who is right.

In this thread, anyone who can stay out of personal attacks, and take on the task of searching Scripture Texts for the original words, and the original meaning of the words that pertain to Jehovah, to his promises, and to his Messiah, and to his people, and to his Angels, are welcome to engage in the controversies that come up, when trying to find the original words, and the original meanings of the words, that make up the Scriptures in Hebrew, Aramaic, Greek, Latin, and English.

In my English translations from Hebrew or Greek, even though they are not perfect English sentences, I try to find an English word that will fit a particular Hebrew or Greek word in all the places where it is used. For an example the Greek word “Peri,” is Strong’s number 4012 peri per-ee’

In the King James Version “Peri” is translated -of 148, for 61, concerning 40, about 31, as touching 5, touching 6, whereof + 3739 3, not translated 4,

If the context of “peri” is translated with words close to the original meanings of the words, the English word “about,” fits all its usages, but the English words “concerning, on account of, because of, and near” do not. John did not wear a girdle “concerning” his waist, but “about” his waist. And when you have an English word close to the original meaning in all its usages, though the translation may not be perfect English, it is not necessary to add extra pronouns and nouns in English, to make sense out of it, like Mt 11:9-10 where they had to add the pronoun “he” in verse 10, and “I“ in verse 9, that are not in the Greek Text. “But what went ye out for to see? A prophet? yea, I say unto you, and more than a prophet. For this is he, of whom it is written, Behold, I send my messenger before thy face, which shall prepare thy way before thee.” But the Greek says word for word, in verses 9 and 10, “but why went to see a prophet? Yea, spoken to you and beyond the prophet’s, this because exists about whom written, behold, I send the messenger mine prior to the face yours, whom prepares the path yours, before yours.” Read the context in Greek, they went to see John, because of whom John spoke of, and John wanted to know if Jesus was he of whom John spoke, for John knew by the Spirit that they both existed about whom written the prophet Isaiah.

If you need a Scripture Text in any of these Languages, I can supply this and links if you need them. to where you can download free electronic copies, to include variant Texts in each Language. A good starter is the free Online Bible Program, http://www.onlinebible.net/ where you can download and view as an interlinear, the Hebrew Texts made from 1008 AD Hebrew Text, an unaccented copy of the Greek LXX Old Testament translated from Hebrew about 130 BC, an unaccented Greek copy of the 1550 Textus Receptus New Testament, a copy of the Pe....ta or Aramaic New Testament, and a copy of Jerome’s 405 AD Latin Text that includes the New and Old Testament, and variant English Texts, and other Language Translations, and several Lexicons. With those and variant accented Greek Texts and vowel pointed Hebrew Texts from other places, electronic and hardbound, you will find that it is easy to see what words were originally used in each of the Scriptures, even though some theologians tried to change a verse here and there to try to support their own theology, and you will see that the English Lexicons that describe the words used in those Original Languages, are not complete, and are not always accurate, and at times even contradict each other, so it becomes a matter of honest Etymology searching the Scriptures to find the original meaning of many small words.

The King James version says,

Joshua 24:15 “And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.”

But the Hebrew says,

Joshua 24:15 “And if it seem evil unto you to serve Jehovah, choose you this day whom you will serve; whether associations associate Elohim which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or associations associate Elah of the Amorites, in whose land you dwell, but as for me and my house, we will serve Jehovah.”

And the Greek LXX says,

Joshua 24:15 “And if it seem evil unto you to serve Kurios, choose you this day whom you will serve; whether Tous Theous which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or Tous Theous of the Amorites, in whose land you dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve Kurios.”

And the Latin says,

Joshua 24:15 “ sin autem malum vobis videtur ut Domino serviatis optio vobis datur eligite hodie quod placet cui potissimum servire debeatis utrum diis quibus servierunt patres vestri in Mesopotamia an diis Amorreorum in quorum terra habitatis ego autem et domus mea serviemus Domino.”

To the English speaking people, I ask, which Lord do you follow, Jehovah or other Adonai, since your Bibles translate them both as Lord?

And to the Greek speaking people, I ask, which Kurios do you follow, Jehovah or other Adonai, since your Bibles translate them both as Kurios?

And to the Latin speaking people, I ask, which Domino do you follow, Jehovah or other Adonai, since your Bibles translate them both as Domino?

Both Monotheists and Polytheists Religions in the past have made up their own definitions for the names of God, and they both have added and or subtracted words from the original languages in different scripture texts at times, to try to make the scriptures fit their own definitions of the names for God, but wherever they change a scripture, that scripture either contradicts other clear verses on the subject, or contradicts other translations that were done in the same language, or were done in other languages.

The people with Trinitarian Doctrines, Dualist Doctrines, and Oneness Doctrines, often use the exact same scripture texts, with different interpretations, to verify their own position that opposes the others. So my solution is, not to take sides on their scriptural interpretations, and turn to Jehovah, and to his promised Messiah, and ask them, what is the interpretation of these words that Jehovah originally had men speak and write?

But now people make up their own definitions to describe Elohists, and Jehovists or Yahwist, and Adonai-ist, and they argue a lot about it, and they miss entirely what their Maker has lovingly been trying to teach them all along. In my writings I use the name “Jehovah” for the Hebrew name of our Creator, because believe it or not, “Jehovah” was originally pronounced close to “Yahweh,” in its German pronunciation, and the same is true in Latin, and the spelling “Jehovah,” is far more familiar to people in many languages, than the spelling “Yahweh.” The major theological battle between Elohists and Jehovists, for millennia, is, what is the meaning of the plural Hebrew name “Elohim,” for which most Elohists say that it is a secret? And some of them question who came first, “Elohim,” or “Jehovah?” But the real question is, do you bow to the Holy Creation, or are you personally acquainted with our Holy Creator? Here is a clue that can be verified by many Hebrew scriptures, Jehovah our Creator created Elohim as Spirit Angels, and as a shadow of Prophecy of his uniquely begotten Son, Elohim made man in their image, male and female, you are Elohim too.

Your English Bibles will not be able to help you much, in understanding the meanings of the Hebrew words, “Jehovah, Adonai, Adown, Elohim, Elah, and El. The 1611 translators of the King James Version, often translated Elohim, Elah, and El, as a singular “God,” like Latin also did translating them as a singular forms of “Deus,” and they often translated the Hebrew words “Jehovah, Adonai, and Adown,“ all the same, translating them all as the same English word, “Lord,” like the Greek often translated them all as the same Greek word forms of, “Kurios,” and like the Latin often translated them all as the same Latin word forms of, “Dominus.“ And most modern sects of Jews will not help you much in that respect either, because they will not use the Hebrew name for Jehovah, for fear of defiling his name, so they use the other Hebrew names that are often used of his promised Messiah too, and of his people too, instead of using his name Jehovah.

Though at times in translation it is necessary to use two or more words to make up the equivalent meaning of a word in the original language, the 1611 translators of the King James Version, also often added unnecessary English words to their version, for which there are no Hebrew or Aramaic or Greek or Latin words, in the scriptures that they were translating from, or at times they left words in the original languages untranslated, or they often translated the same Hebrew or Aramaic or Greek word into many different English words, and they often translated many different Hebrew words, or many different Aramaic words, or many different Greek words, into the same English word. The 1611 translators of the King James Version, also used the Greek 1550 Textus Receptus Text for the New Testament, which has quite a few alterations, and the alterations often contradict other portions of the Textus Receptus Text itself. The Greek Byzantine Majority Text, is more accurate compared to the Aramaic Texts, than the 1550 Textus Receptus Text.

The 1611 translators of the King James Version, often did these things just to assist them in their battle against the Roman Catholic Church, because the Catholics had translated their English version mostly from Latin, and it says almost the same thing as the Church of England‘s KJV in most places, KJV just contradicted the Catholic Version in some places. But both translations fail to accuratly translate the meaning of the Hebrew and Greek names of God, and who they are named upon. And as a results, for several generations the English people called of God, have not known the true meanings and power of the names for God.

The plural Hebrew name, “Elohim,“ and the singular Hebrew names “Elah” and “El,” are always used when there is a leader, working with a follower or followers, and they may both be good or evil.

The King James Version says in Exodus 3:15,

“And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, The LORD God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations.”

But English totally left the true name of our Creator hidden by translating “Jehovah” as “Lord,“ the same as they translate “Adonai,” which is used of anyone in authority. And some of the words translated “God,” in this verse, are translated from the plural Hebrew name, “Elohim,” and some of the words translated “God,” are translated from the singular Hebrew name, “Elah.” The Greek LXX translated from Hebrew about 130 BC, often used a singular class article, “Ho,“ with the singular word “Theos,” for the plural Hebrew name “Elohim,“ and often used the singular word “Theos,” without an article, for the singular names, “Elah,“ and “El.” This is how I knew that unlike the 1008 AD Hebrew Text, the Hebrew Text used to make the Greek LXX around 130 BC, must have used the plural Hebrew name “Elohim,” for the first two usages, and the singular Hebrew name “Elah,” for the last three usages in Exodus 3:15. If we use the Hebrew word “Elohim” for the plural name “Elohim,’ instead of the singular word “God,“ and use the word “God” where the Hebrew uses the singular names “Elah” or “El,” reading the context of the words will give you a better idea of their original meanings. So a more accurate understanding of Exodus 3:15 would be;

“And said Elohim moreover with Moses, Thus shall you say unto the sons of Israel, Jehovah Elohim of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, has sent me unto you: this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations.”

Jehovah often spoke to Abraham and Isaac and Jacob by way of his Spirit Angels named Elohim. Though “Elohim” may be used for any God and his Angels and his people working together, the name Jehovah tells you which God and his Angels and his people are working together. Jesus revealed to Israel that he followed Jehovah and his Elohim, and that one exists Jehovah, in Mark. But you could not tell that from the English translation. And watch how in some English Bibles the scribe appears to change Jesus’s word, from “Jehovah” to “God,” the way KJV translated the text quote of the scribe, contradicts many of the clear verses that say that there are Gods, but one is our Creator, and is the Father of our Lord Jesus. All the Byzantine Greek Texts Omit the word “Theos,” in the scribes answer in verse 32, and in the language that Jesus spoke, the Pe....ta or Aramaic Texts do not have the word for God or for Jehovah in verse 32 either, and Jerome’s 405 AD Latin Text omits them also, and it is most likely right that the scribe did not repeat the name Jehovah, because most Jewish scribes would not pronounce the name of our Creator, and that is where someone wanting to promote their theology, took advantage of the scribe omitting the name Jehovah, and inserted the name “Theos” instead, into some Greek texts, so here is what King James says, and a better translation.

King James says in Mark 12:28-34

28 And one of the scribes came, and having heard them reasoning together, and perceiving that he had answered them well, asked him, Which is the first commandment of all?

29 And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:

30 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.

31 And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.

32 And the scribe said unto him, Well, Master, thou hast said the truth: for there is one God; and there is none other but he:

33 And to love him with all the heart, and with all the understanding, and with all the soul, and with all the strength, and to love his neighbour as himself, is more than all whole burnt offerings and sacrifices.

34 And when Jesus saw that he answered discreetly, he said unto him, Thou art not far from the kingdom of God. And no man after that durst ask him any question.

A more accurate understanding of Mark 12:28-34 would be,

28 And came one of the scribes hearing their questions, knowing related good to them, his answers, asked him, what exists first of all commandments?

29 That also Jesus answered him, related first of all the commandments, Hear Israel, Jehovah’s Elohim ours, one exists Jehovah.

30 And loving Jehovah the Elohim yours, of all the heart yours, and of all the soul yours, and of all the mind yours, and of all the strength yours, itself is the first commandment,

31 And second like itself, loving the neighbor yours alike yourself, greater than these, another commandment does not exist.

32 And said to him the scribe, good, Master upon truth said related, one exists, and not exists another beside him.

33 And to love him of all the heart, and of all the understanding, and of all the soul, and of all the strength, and that loving the neighbor alike himself, greater exits, than of all the burnt offerings and sacrifices.

34 And when Jesus saw he related discreetly the answer, he said to him, not far are from the Kingdom Elohim‘s, and nobody dare ask him any more.

Here I will supply the name that he left out, to show that there is a big difference in saying, “Master upon truth said related, one exists Jehovah, and not exists another beside him,” and what

the false statement says, “Master upon truth said related, one exists God, and not exists another beside him,” because as the Scriptures say elsewhere, you are Gods, Sons of the Most High,

other Gods exist besides him.

Many other versions add pronouns and other words that are not in the original languages, and translate verse 32 as, “And the scribe said to him, Truly, Master, you have well said that he is one, and

there Is no other but he:”

The King James Version says in Exodus 7:1;

“ And the LORD said unto Moses, See, I have made thee a god to Pharaoh: and Aaron thy brother shall be thy prophet.”

But the words “a god” could not be translated from the plural Hebrew name, “Elohim,” like the 1008 AD Hebrew Text has the plural name ”Elohim.” The Greek LXX translated in 130 BC and the copies made from it, used a singular, “Theos,” with no class article, meaning a “God,” so the Hebrew Text that KJV and the Greek LXX was originally translated from had to have a singular form, “Elah,” or the KJV translators went with the Greek LXX and not the 1008 AD Hebrew Text. With the leader Jehovah working with Moses, Moses is the follower, and with Moses as God to the enemy Pharaoh, and as God working with Aaron the follower, this is a shadow of Jehovah working in his Son, and the Son working in the church. Moses is not the Creator Jehovah, but the name God is named upon him.

A more accurate understanding of Exodus 7:1 would be,

“ And Jehovah said with Moses, See, I have made you God to Pharaoh: and Aaron your brother shall be your prophet.”

Jesus was nearly stoned for revealing that he is the uniquely begotten Son of God, because the Jews knew that the name God is named upon the Sons of God, but Jesus reminded them that the

name God is named upon anyone to whom the word of God comes. Jesus is not the Creator Jehovah, but the name God is named upon him, the same as it is named upon you, if you believe God’s word, that does not make you a part of the Creator Jehovah, that just makes you one of his Sons named a God, but unlike Jesus whom is the Most High God‘s only uniquely begotten Son, you are adopted to the Most High God as Sons, by the Spirit of adoption that pertains to all Israel.

John 10:32-39

32 Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shown you from my Father; for which of those works do you stone me?

33 The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone you not; but for blasphemy; and because that you, being a man, make yourself God.

34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, You are Gods?

35 If he called them Gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;

36 Say you of him, whom the Father has sanctified, and sent into the world, You blaspheme; because I said, I am the Son of God?

37 If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not.

38 But if I do, though you believe not me, believe the works: that you may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him.

39 Therefore they sought again to take him: but he escaped out of their hand,

At places in the Scriptures, the English appears to say that God did evil, or it appears that God is doing something that a man does, or it appears that the Prophets were telling God to rise and do

something, some not knowing the meaning of the name Elohim say that these are figures of speech called Condescension, but in most places where they exist, if you understood that you are named Elohim, you would see that the Prophets were speaking of you not of God himself. Psalm 82 says in the King James Version,

“1 A Psalm of Asaph God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods.

2 How long will ye judge unjustly, and accept the persons of the wicked? Selah.

3 Defend the poor and fatherless: do justice to the afflicted and needy.

4 Deliver the poor and needy: rid them out of the hand of the wicked.

5 They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course.

6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

7 But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.

8 Arise, O God, judge the earth: for thou shalt inherit all nations.”

A better understanding of Psalm 82 is,

1 A Psalm of Asaph. Elohim stands in the congregation of God, he judges among the Elohim.

2 How long will you judge injustices, and assume the person of the wicked? Selah.

3 Defend the poor and fatherless: do justice to the afflicted and needy.

4 Deliver the poor and needy: rid them out of the hand of the wicked.

5 They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the founders of earth are out of course.

6 I have said, You are Elohim; and all of you Sons of the most High.

7 But you shall die like men, and alike the first prince fallen.

8 Arise, O Elohim, judge the earth: for you shall inherit all nations.

English Bibles contradict themselves one sentence after another, because the translators are either ignorant of the original meanings of small words, or they deliberately teach error because they would rather teach their theology instead of the truth. In 1 Corinthians 8:4-5 in most English Bibles verse 4 contradicts verse 5, verse 4 in English says “that there is none other God but one.” But verse five says, “as there be gods many, and lords many.” And in verse 6,they totally mistranslate it, trying to make sense out of the contradiction of verses 4 and 5. I will show you a better understanding of verse 4-6 after you read the context in KJV.

The King James Version says in 1 Corinthians 8:4-13

4 As concerning therefore the eating of those things that are offered in sacrifice unto idols, we know that an idol is nothing in the world, and that there is none other God but one.

5 For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords many,)

6 But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

A more accurate understanding of what Paul wrote in 1 Corinthians 8:4-13

“4 About eating then the offerings unto Idols, knowing the Idol related nothing within the Cosmos, and related no God other, if not one,

5 and because there exists those called Gods, whether within heaven, whether upon the earth, as exists Gods many, and Lords many,

6 but to us one God the Father of whom these all, and we unto him, and one Lord Jesus Christ for these all, and we for him,

7 but not within each this acquaintance, some also conscious of the Idol until now, alike offerings unto Idols eats, and than the conscience of him being weak, is defiled,

8 by meats also we are not yielded to God, neither because if we eat, abounds, neither if we do not eat, lacks,

9 See also lest this authority of ours itself, a stumbling stone becomes to those weak,

10 if because any see you, having acquaintance within the Idol’s Temple laying, cannot the conscience of him being weak, build unto that these offerings unto Idols eats?

11 And destroys the weak brother upon that you acquainted, for whom Christ died?

12 Thus also sinning unto those brothers, and smiting them, the conscience weakening unto Christ sinning,

13 wherefore if meat offends the brother of mine, no, cannot eat flesh unto the age of ages, so that cannot the brother of mine offend. “

Love and prayers

Joseph

Indeed the names of God is a monumental subject.

Some people use G-d to indicate the name of Him who cannot be named.

I have one daily devotional "I AM 365 calligraphic renderings of the names of God" by Timothy Botts (out of print).

Also a book, "the Wonderful Names of our Wonderful Lord" by TC Horton, also out of print. I can't even see a date on here.

From the preface of the work, "My own heart's desire has been intensified that I might feel the tender touch of the pierced Hand upon my brow, and pillow my head upon the bosom of Him who poured out every drop of blood in His veins that He might cleanse me from sin and claim me for His own, and I am sure that this longing will find a sincere respone in the hearts of others. What a joy it will be to pray every day for other believers who may be meditating upon the same name of our Adorable Lord as together we seek to make Him more real to our own souls."

To approach the awesome majesty of His name comes by approaching Him in humble adoration. Certainly that most wonderful Lord, who answered George Washington Carver's request to understand the universe with the admonition to take on something closer to his own size. "How about the peanut?" "That's good."

If the awesome treasures of the peanut took a lifetime to explore for so great a scholar as George Washington Carver to begin to unearth (and also turned the economy of the South around by replenishing the soil ravaged by the cotton industry), how much more should we be humbled in our grand exploration of the most holy of all holy things to investigate, the Name of the Lord.

In awe,

In taking on the theological battle that has been going on for millennia, by asking, what is the meaning of the names of God in the Scriptures? And asking, who is named God in the Scriptures? The next question is, why do so many among the nations seek another God than the one, who first began to reveal his sanctified name unto Moses from amidst the thorn bush, where the Angel of Jehovah appeared unto Moses in the burning thorn bush, that burn and was not consumed, and Jehovah called unto Moses to set himself aside from all other Gods? Take a look at Exodus 3:4, the original Hebrew said, “and saw Jehovah the related turn to see, and called to him from amidst the thorn bush,” but someone added the plural name “Elohim” to the 1008 AD Text from which most of our Hebrew Texts are made. They changed it to say, “Elohim called to him from amidst the thorn bush,” But the Greek copies made from Greek LXX translated around 130 BC, do not contain the words “Ho Theos,” in verse 4, which the Greek often used for the plural name Elohim, and the 405 AD Latin Text does not contain the word “Deus,” in verse 4, which Latin often used for the plural name Elohim, and the record of this event recorded in Acts 7:30-32, says, “and the voice of Jehovah birth with him,” not, “and the voice of Elohim.” This record shows plainly that though Jehovah was not known to Moses then, Jehovah kept speaking unto Moses, but Moses failed to sanctify Jehovah and kept speaking unto the plural Elohim, until Moses realized who Jehovah is.

Exodus 3:1-10

“And Moses birth feeding associate the flock of Jethro his father in law, priest of Midian, and he led the flock to the backside of the desert, and enter unto the mountain of the Elohim, Horeb, and appeared the Angel of Jehovah unto him, within flame of fire from amidst a thorn bush, and appeared, and behold the thorn bush burned within fire, and the thorn bush was not consumed, and said Moses, I will turn now, and see associate this great sight, why the thorn bush does not burn, and saw Jehovah the related turn to see and called to him from amidst the thorn bush, and said, ‘Moses, Moses,’ and Moses said, ‘here I am.’ And he said, ‘not drawing closer to here, put off your sandals from off your feet, related the place where upon you stand, ground holy exists,’ and said moreover, ‘I relate Elah of your Fathers, Elah of Abraham, Elah of Isaac, Elah of Jacob, ‘ and turned Moses his face from the related appearance fearing the Elohim, and said Jehovah, ‘I have seen the affliction of my people within Egypt, and have heard their cry by reason of the task makers, related I know their sorrows, And I am come down to deliver them out of the hand of the Egyptians, and to bring them up out of that land unto a good land and a large, unto a land flowing with milk and honey; unto the place of the Canaanites, and the Hittites, and the Amorites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites. Now therefore, behold, the cry of the sons of Israel is come unto me, and I have also seen associate the oppression wherewith the Egyptians oppress them. Come now, and I will send you unto Pharaoh, that you may bring forth my people, the sons of Israel out of Egypt.’”

Notice Jehovah has not yet said his name to Moses, and Moses keeps speaking to the Elohim whom he could see, but no man not even Moses can see our God Jehovah, he is invisible at all times, Moses heard his voice, but kept speaking to the Elohim that he could see.

Exodus 3:11-12

“And said Moses with the Elohim, ‘Who I, that I should go unto Pharaoh, and that I should bring forth the sons of Israel out of Egypt?’ and said, ‘related myself with you, and this a token unto you, that I sent you, when you have brought forth my people out of Egypt, you will serve associate the Elohim upon this mountain.’ “

In this conversation Moses still does not know who Jehovah is, in until in verse 13 -16, which is indeed prophetic of the promised Messiah, but unlike English translations that use “I am that I am,” there is no verb in Hebrew for the words “am, is, was, are, or to be.” The Hebrew here in Exodus 3:13-16 uses the verb “hayah,” and repeats that verb, which means, “to become, or, to birth, or, to begin, or, to come to pass.” This verb was used because though the sons Israel did not know who Jehovah was, they knew that El Shadday is Elah, and they knew that verb is used by Elah and his plural Elohim to birth all that birth. The English word “birth,” fit’s most of the usages of “hayah,” like in Genesis 1, “and said Elohim birth light, and birth light,” and, “and birth evening, and birth morning day first.” Now in verse 13-16 Moses is still speaking to the plural Elohim and Jehovah and the Elohim speak back to Moses response.

Exodus 3:13-16

“And said Moses with the Elohim, ‘behold I arrive with the sons of Israel, and shall say unto them, Elah of your fathers sent me with you, and they say unto me, what is the name of him? What shall I say to them?’ And said Elohim with Moses, ‘I birth which I birth,’ and said, ‘thus shall you say unto the sons of Israel, I birth, sent me unto you,’ and said Elohim moreover with Moses, ‘Thus shall you say unto the sons of Israel, Jehovah Elohim of your fathers, the Elah of Abraham, the Elah of Isaac, and the Elah of Jacob, has sent me unto you, this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations,’ ’Go and gather associate leaders of Israel, and say to them, Jehovah Elohim, Elah of your fathers appear unto me, Elah of Abraham, and of Isaac, and of Jacob, saying surly I have visited you, and see that which is done unto you in Egypt…’”

Moses finally begins addressing Jehovah directly in chapter 4, and after rehearsing the miracles that he was to do before the sons of Israel and before Pharaoh, and Pharaoh would not let them go, and the sons of Israel cried unto Moses because of the evil response of Pharaoh, at this point Moses still needs to be reminded who Jehovah is in chapter 6, and Jehovah and the Elohim give Moses further details about who Jehovah is.

Exodus 6:1-3

“And said Jehovah with Moses, now shall you see what I will do to Pharaoh, for with a strong hand will he let them go, and with a strong hand he will drive them from his land, also spoke Elohim with Moses, and said with him, I Jehovah, and appeared with Abraham, and with Isaac, and with Jacob, within El Shadday, and my name Jehovah, not known unto them.”

It is difficult to translate Hebrew accurately into any other language at times, but it is plain in Hebrew that both Jehovah and his plural Elohim spoke together with Moses in this conversation, and as the plural Elohim revealed that they were within El Shadday and testified of who he is, El Shadday revealed his name Jehovah was not known unto Abraham and Isaac and Jacob, or to the sons of Israel in bondage in Egypt. Moses had to reveal who Jehovah is unto the sons of Israel, as Jehovah as Elah and his Elohim commanded Moses to do so in Exodus 3:13-16, and Jehovah tells Israel in chapter 6 that he will be their Elah, and they will be his people. But the people turned their hearts back into Egypt at mount Horeb, and worshipped plural Elohim and the works of their own hands, and Jehovah said unto Moses, “a prophet shall I raise up unto them of their brethren, like unto you, him shall they hear, and it shall come to pass, whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require of him.” Jehovah sanctified plural Elohim for himself and for protecting his people, but even the sanctified hosts of heaven are not for man to worship and serve, they are ministering Spirits here to serve and protect the foreknown until they are fully acquainted with Jehovah, and the foreknown receive the promise of his uniquely begotten Son, and the records show that plural Elohim also forsook Jehovah, and caused the death of those that believed not during the flood of Noah, and plural Elohim were misleading some of Israel, for after Moses led the sons of Israel from Egypt, many of them still wanted to serve and worship the plural Elohim instead of sanctifying and serving Jehovah himself, and for forty years Jehovah led them through the desert, while those that worshipped the hosts of heaven fell in the wilderness where Moses also himself and his brother Aaron died, not entering the promised land, because they failed to sanctify Jehovah in the eyes of the sons of Israel, and when Moses and Aaron brought forth water from the rock as commanded by Jehovah, he revealed this unto them.

Number 20:12-13

“And Jehovah spoke unto Moses and Aaron, Because you believed me not, to sanctify me in the eyes of the sons of Israel, therefore you shall not bring this congregation into the land which I have given them. This the water of Meribah, because the sons of Israel strove with Jehovah, and he was sanctified in them.”

And Joshua led the remnant of Israel that believed Jehovah into the promised land, and Joshua said unto the people,

Joshua 24:15 “And if it seem evil unto you to serve Jehovah, choose you this day whom you will serve; whether associations associate Elohim which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or associations associate Elah of the Amorites, in whose land you dwell, but as for me and my house, we will serve Jehovah.”

And as long as the people sanctify and serve Jehovah, he drove their enemies out from before them, but many of Israel failed to sanctify and believe Jehovah, and many perished in unbelief in the promised land in diverse ways, until the fourteenth generation from Abraham, when David found favor in the sight of Jehovah, but many of Israel failed to sanctify and believe Jehovah, and many perished in unbelief in the promised land in diverse ways, until the fourteenth generation from David, when they were carried away into Babylon, but many of Israel failed to sanctify and believe Jehovah, and many perished in unbelief in Babylon and in the promised land in diverse ways, until the fourteenth generation from the carry away into Babylon, when under the protection of the Angel of Jehovah, Jesus the Christ was begotten by the Highest, and was born flesh and blood for the suffering of death.

Jesus said many would come in his name, and would deceive many, and from the days of John the Baptist many theologians have come in his name beguiling unstable souls, using their misunderstanding of the Scriptures wherein the stumbled at the word, to try to say that Jesus is our Creator, or say to worship the hosts of heaven, failing to sanctify and believe Jehovah, and from the days of John the Baptist when prophecies of old began to be fulfilled in these latter days, many perished in unbelief in the promised land and worldwide in diverse ways unto this day, when still the Highest God named Jehovah is our Creator, and he prophecy there in the scrolls of Moses, and in the scrolls of the Prophets, and in the scrolls of his Apostles, of his uniquely begotten Son Jesus, whom suffered and died and was resurrected and ascended into the heaven of heavens, and now sits at the right hand of Jehovah, as his High Priest upon the order of Melchizedek, delivering both Israel and the Gentiles that believe from the power of sin, and from the powers of darkness, and from the power of the second death, so that we may enter the promised land of the new heavens and earth that shall birth when all the prophecy is fulfilled.

Psalm 110:1-4

“A Psalm of David. Said Jehovah unto my Adonai, ‘Sit you at my right hand, until I set your enemies to stool your feet.’ Jehovah shall send the rod of your strength out of Zion, “rule you within amidst your enemies, your people become willing within the day of your power, within the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning, you have the dew of your youth.’ Jehovah has sworn, and will not repent, ‘You are Priest for ever upon the order of Melchizedek.’”

Who do you say is the prophet like unto Moses, who shall speak unto the people in the name of Jehovah? I say my Adonai Jesus is, and I stand with him, and with Jehovah!

Love and prayers

Joseph

....contradicts many of the clear verses that say that there are Gods, but one is our Creator, and is the Father of our Lord Jesus.
That would be the fellow in Genesis 1:1

"In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth."

'God' in that verse is 'Elohim'.

Here is a clue that can be verified by many Hebrew scriptures, Jehovah our Creator created Elohim as Spirit Angels, and as a shadow of Prophecy of his uniquely begotten Son, Elohim made man in their image, male and female, you are Elohim too.

So, you're saying in one place that we have ONE Creator-The Almighty,

who's "Elohim" in Genesis 1:1,

and in another place that Elohim means Spirit Angels, and THEY created man.

Oh, and WE'RE Elohim also.

So, "Elohim" SPECIFICALLY means God Himself in Genesis 1:1,

who created angels AND us,

and "Elohim" SPECIFICALLY means angels who created us,

and "Elohim" SPECIFICALLY means us.

"Elohim" seems to be a very flexible word!

===========

Or,

I can believe that the Bible was written primarily to enlighten the understanding

of the simple, and was never intended to be the tool of small cabals of people

off scrutinizing the precise placement of the orders of Greek and Hebrew

words, seeking for the difference between where the verb fits in the sentence,

or the differences, say, between "krima" and "krisis".

This would mean that "Elohim" can refer to God Almighty in one place completely,

and to a human or humans in another place with another connotation-

just as a human can be a judge, but God is THE JUDGE, and so on.

Sorry,

I can't get behind you on this system.

If you enjoy it, though, be my guest, have a blast.

Your quote is not what I said.

“So, you're saying in one place that we have ONE Creator-The Almighty,

Oh, and WE'RE Elohim also“.

I never said Elohim was the creator in Genesis 1:1, and the original Hebrew does not say that either. Here is a more accurate translation from a more accurate Hebrew text and Greek text.

Jehovah declared the ending from the beginning.

Genesis 1:1-2

“Within beginning finished Elohim associate the heavens and associate the earth, than the earth clash invisibleness and untenanted, and darkness surface wakes, and Spirit Elah from the brood surface the waters.”

Some Hebrew texts have a singular Elah in verse 2, the same as the Greek LXX uses a singular “Theou” without the class article. Greek uses the class article “Ho Theos” in verse 1. Hebrew also does not use the word “To create” in verse 1, it uses “Bara” which was used as “finished,” until the Latin translation of 405 AD, your English Texts are mostly translated from Latin, not from Hebrew or Aramaic or Greek which all used plurals for the name Elohim, and a singular like Elah as the Highest over all Elohim. Both the Angels and man are named Elohim, and verse two is prophecy of the destruction of this heavens and earth by fire, and is prophecy of the resurrections of the just and the unjust.

The devil was a murder from the beginning, he killed himself and the plural Elohim in the destruction of the former heavens and earth. And Spirit Elah named Jehovah was left alone to still the waters, and resurrect the just and the unjust Elohim.

The name “Lucifer” means “Light Bearer,” and when awakened from death, he and his followers failed to manifest Light, and they became the Spirits of darkness that are appointed for the second death, because Elah is Light, and they failed to manifest him.

Genesis 3:3-5

“and said Elohim, birth Light, and birth Light, and saw Elohim associate the Light the related good, and divided Elohim among between the Light, and among between the Darkness, and called Elohim the Light Day, and the Darkness called Night, and birth evening and birth morning day first. “

Jehovah is Elah of the Elohim of Light, and Lucifer is Elah of the Elohim of Darkness.

At Mount Horeb the sons of Israel turned back form Jehovah, to worshiping and serving the Elohim whom are the hosts of heaven.

The name “Jesus” is translated from the same word that is translated “Joshua.”

I will stand with Joshua.

Love and prayers

Joseph

I am Alpha an Omega, the first and last without beginning and without end.

Without Father or Mother a priest forever after the order of Melchisedec.

Neither having beginning of days nor end of life.

13For when God made promise to Abraham, because he could swear by no greater, he sware by himself, 14Saying, Surely blessing I will bless thee, and multiplying I will multiply thee. 15And so, after he had patiently endured, he obtained the promise. 16For men verily swear by the greater: and an oath for confirmation is to them an end of all strife. 17Wherein God, willing more abundantly to shew unto the heirs of promise the immutability of his counsel, confirmed it by an oath: 18That by two immutable things, in which it was impossible for God to lie, we might have a strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the hope set before us: 19Which hope we have as an anchor of the soul, both sure and stedfast, and which entereth into that within the veil; 20Whither the forerunner is for us entered, even Jesus, made an high priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.

Chapter 7

1For this Melchisedec, king of Salem, priest of the most high God, who met Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings, and blessed him; 2To whom also Abraham gave a tenth part of all; first being by interpretation King of righteousness, and after that also King of Salem, which is, King of peace; 3Without father, without mother, without descent, having neither beginning of days, nor end of life; but made like unto the Son of God; abideth a priest continually. 4Now consider how great this man was, unto whom even the patriarch Abraham gave the tenth of the spoils. 5And verily they that are of the sons of Levi, who receive the office of the priesthood, have a commandment to take tithes of the people according to the law, that is, of their brethren, though they come out of the loins of Abraham: 6But he whose descent is not counted from them received tithes of Abraham, and blessed him that had the promises. 7And without all contradiction the less is blessed of the better. 8And here men that die receive tithes; but there he receiveth them, of whom it is witnessed that he liveth. 9And as I may so say, Levi also, who receiveth tithes, payed tithes in Abraham. 10For he was yet in the loins of his father, when Melchisedec met him.

11If therefore perfection were by the Levitical priesthood, (for under it the people received the law,) what further need was there that another priest should rise after the order of Melchisedec, and not be called after the order of Aaron? 12For the priesthood being changed, there is made of necessity a change also of the law. 13For he of whom these things are spoken pertaineth to another tribe, of which no man gave attendance at the altar. 14For it is evident that our Lord sprang out of Juda; of which tribe Moses spake nothing concerning priesthood. 15And it is yet far more evident: for that after the similitude of Melchisedec there ariseth another priest, 16Who is made, not after the law of a carnal commandment, but after the power of an endless life. 17For he testifieth, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec. 18For there is verily a disannulling of the commandment going before for the weakness and unprofitableness thereof. 19For the law made nothing perfect, but the bringing in of a better hope did; by the which we draw nigh unto God. 20And inasmuch as not without an oath he was made priest: 21(For those priests were made without an oath; but this with an oath by him that said unto him, The Lord sware and will not repent, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec:) 22By so much was Jesus made a surety of a better testament. 23And they truly were many priests, because they were not suffered to continue by reason of death: 24But this man, because he continueth ever, hath an unchangeable priesthood. 25Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them. 26For such an high priest became us, who is holy, harmless, undefiled, separate from sinners, and made higher than the heavens; 27Who needeth not daily, as those high priests, to offer up sacrifice, first for his own sins, and then for the people’s: for this he did once, when he offered up himself. 28For the law maketh men high priests which have infirmity; but the word of the oath, which was since the law, maketh the Son, who is consecrated for evermore.

KJV: Re 1:8

8I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

KJV: Re 1:11

11Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.

KJV: Re 21:6

6And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

KJV: Re 22:13

13I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

Your quote is not what I said.

“So, you're saying in one place that we have ONE Creator-The Almighty,

Oh, and WE'RE Elohim also“.

I never said Elohim was the creator in Genesis 1:1, and the original Hebrew does not say that either. Here is a more accurate translation from a more accurate Hebrew text and Greek text.

Jehovah declared the ending from the beginning.

"More accurate" defined, of course, in a practical sense as "it matches my theology."

(But hey, you can consider that "more accurate" if you want.

I checked and I disagree.)

I find the alternate translation you're working with-a variant rendering of the phrasing of Genesis 1:1-

to be a rather thin reed to use to weave an entire boat of a theology concerning different people

every time the term changes.

But that's your privilege. I won't be joining you on your journey.

Your quote,

“’More accurate’ defined, of course, in a practical sense as ‘it matches my theology.’”

My answer, since those alternate text readings are more accurate compared with all the scriptures that speak about the beginning.

2 Peter 3:5-7

“5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water

6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:

7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.“:

Peter said, “that by the word of God the heavens were of old,” the alternate reading of the Hebrew and Greek Texts in Genesis, just shows that the truth was not hidden, it was written in the Scriptures long before I became, and it will abide forever. So if you want to call more accurate Scriptures my Theology, I guess you could do that, but people that believe the truth don’t believe Theology, they believe Jehovah. His word says seek and you shall find, I seek the truth as it was originally revealed to the Prophets and Apostles, and was spoken and written by them, so if I truly am seeking the truth of Jehovah’s word, would he not make it so that I could find it? And when I find it, should I keep it to myself, or should I put it where others can find it too, and rejoice in the truth also? If you download the Online Bible program, so that you will have the Hebrew and Greek fonts that I use, I could give you my notes and different Hebrew and Greek Texts, so that you could see that I am not making them up.

Love and prayers

Joseph

10Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you: 11Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow. 12Unto whom it was revealed, that not unto themselves, but unto us they did minister the things, which are now reported unto you by them that have preached the gospel unto you with the Holy Ghost sent down from heaven; which things the angels desire to look into.

13Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and hope to the end for the grace that is to be brought unto you at the revelation of Jesus Christ; 14As obedient children, not fashioning yourselves according to the former lusts in your ignorance: 15But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation; 16Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy. 17And if ye call on the Father, who without respect of persons judgeth according to every man’s work, pass the time of your sojourning here in fear: 18Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers; 19But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot: 20Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you, 21Who by him do believe in God, that raised him up from the dead, and gave him glory; that your faith and hope might be in God. 22Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently: 23Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

24For all flesh is as grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of grass. The grass withereth, and the flower thereof falleth away: 25But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.

Apparently 'Jehovah' could not do what Christ did.

Your quote,

“Apparently 'Jehovah' could not do what Christ did.”

True, Jehovah cannot die, so he loved the Cosmos by giving his uniquely begotten Son to die for us. Jehovah resurrected the Son from among the dead, and seated him at his own right hand, till he sets his enemies to stool his feet. In the Sons return for his day of wrath, well, that is just a warm up, for the great and notable day of Jehovah., no true prophet looks forward with joy for that day, it is a day of Darkness not Light, so we labor to enter into Jehovah’s rest.

This manlike Melchizedek, not just a Priest of Elohim, but Priest of the Highest, how many manlike like that are there serving Jehovah in his Kingdom of Elohim? The testimony of the saints concerning Christ, is not that the Spirit of Prophecy? Jesus sat down at the right hand of Jehovah, and all the manlike creatures like Melchizedek, were put into subjection to him. These manlike know mankind inside and out, because we were made in their image, but we were made a little lower than them for the suffering of death, for it is appointed for every man to die once, and those of us not appointed like some manlike are appointed to die a second death, both the faithful manlike and ourselves, step up unto Jehovah by his Son whom indeed is the High Priest upon the order of .Melchizedek. These manlike serving Jehovah are his hosts of heaven, what High Priest of any order, would say, “serve me and not my God!”? Not Jesus Christ who died for us so that he might reconcile us to Jehovah. Lucifer now the Prince of Darkness once sat were Jesus now sits, and Lucifer’s attitude of “serve me not my God, and his lie, I am the God of Light your Creator,” is what led him to destroy the former heavens and earth., and because the Prince of Darkness transforms himself to appear as the Messenger of Light, and he deceives the whole earth, the ability to destroy this heavens and earth in war that causes even the elements to burn and dissolve with a fervent fiery flame, will be placed in the hands of Jesus, when the Father brings about his predetermined times and seasons, which power rests in the Father’s hands alone. Yep, neither these manlike Angels nor Jesus, knows the hour predetermined by the Father.

Both the faithful manlike like Melchizedek and the unfaithful manlike like Lucifer were within beginning when they finished the heavens and the earth. Jehovah alone holds the power to create things from nothing, and the power to dissolve even the elements. In Genesis 2:4 the printed Hebrew Text has it right, when the former heavens and earth were finished, not but about six thousand years ago, when the former heavens and earth were destroyed along with all the manlike and the animals, within that day Jehovah resurrected his Elohim and they made first earth, and then the heavens, and these newer ones were not created from nothing then, this earth and heavens was made from the debris of the former heavens and earth, there is not a word used in Genesis that means “to create something from nothing.” Those teaching otherwise are deceived, the materials within this earth are older than six thousand years, and it has not been a full six thousand years since the events of Genesis 1:1.

Genesis 2:4

“These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were finished, within the day that Jehovah Elohim made earth and heavens.”

Love and prayers

Joseph

Your question,

“And what does it mean to die?

The rest of your questions, that you have answered yourself is based on this mostly.

So it would have to be a better enlightenment then you are offering at this point.”

Even though I know a lot of people that would argue with what I am about to say, I will speak of things that learned by the Spirit. Once I saw a man that I knew in a vision, and his name rose up off of him and rolled over to another place where I could see myself running up to a man that I did not know until that name fell upon him twice, as he walked in front of this building. Now everything in the vision happened as if it all ready came to pass. But I did not know where this place was until I began to describe the building to some believers when one jumped up and said, “I know where that building is at.” And we went there right to the point that I saw myself in the vision, and five minutes after we got there, the vision came to pass exactly as I saw it, and I ran unto him yelling out his name, and he stopped and looked at me and said, “How did you know my name?” So I told him the truth, I said, God sent me here to talk to you. And he took a step back, and said, “well, lay it on me!”

Now the manlike Angels that I saw in the vision, had made themselves look exactly like the man that I knew before, and exactly like the man that I met. So when I see someone in a vision, that I know is dead, I know that it is not hem in the vision it is a vision foretelling of their resurrection, and the manlike Angels that play either the part of the dead as alive, or imitate those that are yet alive, in the visions, normally they convey to me things which are yet to come the pass. When Peter said to Jesus, I thought Elijah must come first? I believe this is why Peter was confused about the vision of Moses and Jesus and Elijah, because God uses the images of those past, to tell about present and future things, even using the dead as if they were alive already.

Don’t get stumped by this, I was once pronounced dead, but when I woke, it seemed that it was but second before, when I was hit with a rock that blinded me, and caused a stroke. I did not feel a thing, nor could I remember anything from when I was out. I believe death is like that, one second you are here and now, and after death, it will seem like a second, and we will arise from the dead at that last day, some to life forevermore, and some for a second death.

Love and prayers

Joseph

So no real answer, just relating experience that is subject to interpetation, only by you at this point.

Dieing and death and ressurection is spoken of a lot from Matthew on. And quite a bit in the old testament too.

If we died with Christ and he is still alive then who are the dead?

If we rose up with Christ then what does dead mean now.

And is it possible that dead and die can have more then one meaning?

Your questions,

“If we died with Christ and he is still alive then who are the dead?

If we rose up with Christ then what does dead mean now.

And is it possible that dead and die can have more then one meaning?”

While yet living, the scriptures count us as being born DEAD in natural sin and in sins.

Life associated within Jehovah, and he associated that Life within the Son as the Light of manlike, and when we receive the Son, our nature of being born Dead in natural sin, dies, and we are made alive with the Life in Christ, for the remission of the nature of sin, and we are reconciled to Jehovah. And all that receive that Life, though he dies and corrupts in the grave, the scriptures say that he will live again forevermore, counting the yet dead, as if they were already alive forevermore.

Love and prayers

Joseph

Ephesians2:4But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, 5Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;) 6And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus: 7That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus. 8For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: 9Not of works, lest any man should boast. 10For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

It"s already done. Been done for quite a while. Don't have to close my eyes and play around with brain games.

Dancing,

Because Jesus prayed for us to be one with him and the Father, does that make us a deity to be worshiped? Or does that mean we are to become one in unity of purpose?

The King James Version is Theology taught by Theologians who stood against the Theology taught by Theologians of the Roman Catholic Church. Instead of accepting either Theology, what are the original words spoken and written by the Prophets and Apostles, and what are the original meanings of those words?

What was the glory held by the Father prior thereof the Cosmos, for his uniquely begotten Son? Was it the glory that his uniquely begotten Son would be glorified with, or was it the Son himself?

John 17:5-7

King James says,

5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

But the Greek and Aramaic says,

“And now glorify me of you Father aside yourself, the glory than held prior thereof the Cosmos being aside you,”

King James says,

6 “I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word.”

“Manifested yours that name those manlike whom gave me exited of the Cosmos, yours were and to me these gave, and the word yours kept,”

King James says,

7 “Now they have known that all things whatsoever thou hast given me are of thee.”

“Now acquainting related all things given me aside yours exists,”

Though the Hebrew and Greek of Genesis does not use a word that means, “to create something from nothing,” nor do they use a word that means “Creator,” the Aramaic and Greek of Romans uses a word that means “Creator.”

Romans 1: 25

King James says,

25 “Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.”

“Who exchanged the truth of Elohim within the lie, and worshiped and served the creature aside the Creator, whom exists blessed unto the age of all ages truly,”

You are Elohim, Sons of the Highest, you are Sons by the Spirit of Adoption, but Jesus is the uniquely begotten Son of the Highest.

Can you by the Spirit manifest the name of the Highest, and keep his word, or do you just worship and serve the creature aside the Creator?

The Highest cannot lie, but Elohim lie.

2 Thessalonians 2:11

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

“And through this sends them Elohim, strong delusions unto that believe of them the lie,”

In the Hebrew record of Genesis, it says Jehovah Elohim spoke to Adam, but the serpent omitted the name of the Highest, Jehovah, and spoke only in the plural name Elohim to Eve. But this has to be prophecy of the church, the second Eve, being deceived by Elohim, because Adam and Eve did not know the name Jehovah, they knew him as the Highest.

The manlike that sits within the temple apposing and exalting above all called God, or that is worshipped, declaring that he related exists God, who is he?

The King James Version says,

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

“Who apposes and exalts above all called God or is worshipped, as he unto the temple of Elohim alike God sits, declaring himself related exists God.”

Those who claim to be the body of Jesus, and falsely claim Jesus is the Creator, and they exalt themselves above the Sons called Gods and Lords, and they kill them, saying there exists no God but one, are they the man of sin?

Love and prayers

Joseph

"You assume a lot about what i believe.

btw, at least you didn't say Jehovah in that post.

unless I missed it

oops yeah i did, saw it"

Jesus said speaking any word against the Son can be forgiven, but speaking a word against the Spirit cannot be forgiven in this life, nor in the life to come, the Father is that Spirit, why do you dislike his name?

Love and prayers

Joseph

For anyone interested in finding the truth as it was originallt taught, I add this.

The manlike that sits within the temple apposing and exalting above all called God, or that is worshipped, declaring that he related exists God, who is he?

The King James Version says,

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

“Who apposes and exalts above all called God or is worshipped, as he unto the temple of Elohim alike God sits, declaring himself related exists God.”

Those who claim to be the body of Jesus, and falsely claim Jesus is the Creator, and they exalt themselves above the Sons called Gods and Lords, and they kill or scatter them, falsely saying there exists no God but one, are they the man of sin?

Or those who claim to be the body of Jesus, and falsely claim Jesus is not God, and they exalt themselves above the Sons called Gods and Lords, and they kill or scatter them, falsely saying there exists no God but one, are they the man of sin?

Or those who reject Jesus, and falsely claim Jesus is not Christ, and they exalt themselves above the Sons called Gods and Lords, and they kill or scatter them, falsely saying there exists no God but one, are they the man of sin?

Or are all those of each religious group, who falsely say there exists no God but one, and they kill or scatter the Sons called Gods and Lords, are they the man of sin that deceived the whole earth?

Love and prayers

Joseph

“Did I say I dislike Jehovah?

And the truth as it was originally taught? hahahahaha

Gimme a break fella.

When it gets 'originally' taught to you,

by the Lord Jesus Christ and those that speak the language of the Spirit,

we could possibly really talk.”

You have used his name twice with the sense that you object to the use of his name.

Why can you not tell that I am speaking by Jesus the Christ, and by the Spirit Jehovah, whom gave me their words and visions, which are supported by and comfirm the older Hebrew, Aramaic, and Greek, scripture texts?

Since the Spirit speaks to me in any language that I understand, why do you not understand the Spirit’s plain English language?

Love and prayers

Joseph