GreaseSpot Cafe

Legal Advice Needed for Daughter

sogwap51

My daughter, in Ohio, is seeking legal advice on a personal situation. She doesn't have money to go to an attorney and I don't have the answers for her questions as state by state things are different. Is anyone involved here an attorney that she could ask her questions to? Since she is paying by scrape and scrape over $150,000 in medical bills from her accident she can't really incur an attorney and is looking for some advice that is freely given. I am not always computer accessible but am tonight to post for her as I told her I would. I know it's a lot to ask for "free advice" but she is in a situation where she has nothing to give and I told her I'd help her all I can, although I'm not in a position to give much. If anyone in the Ohio area around St. Marys is in that category to help it would be appreciated. Since I'm not on line due to non-access, you can contact her at "qtpatootie143@aol.com. If the email doesn't work for some reason you can call her at ***-***-**** but she will let it go to voice mail not recognizing the number. Tell her why you are calling and she will return the call. Thanks so much.

Edited by pawtucket

Doug doesn't live in Ohio but of course has some history here. :unsure:

I don't know that he would have someone he could suggest but he does have some experience in working with legal in that general area.

Here is his website if you wanted to pass it on to your daughter and tell her how you would know of him.

Doug McMullan http://www.dougmcmullan.com/

What is the nature of her legal need? I've got an idea or three, but if I call and ask, they'll ask me for more info to tell if they can help.

PM me if you wish to elaborate.

Are you sure you want her phone number here sog?

Edited by Shellon Fockler-North

Looks like I screwed up her contact info. Her email is: qtpatootie143@hotmail.com. I have her in my address book so don't bother to look at it, just click it when I write to her. She used to be with aol but no longer has them as an ISP. She also no longer has her cell phone with verizon and that was the verizon number I posted. Sorry :blink: . I was trying to post quickly as had limited access on line and was trying to get a bunch done and get off line. Soooo....if you want to email her now you have the correct email address. Thanks again and sorry about that! Need to learn not to rush so much.