GreaseSpot Cafe

Spiritual teaching Adam received and passed along to each of us

God first

Spiritual teaching Adam received and passed along to each of us

wrote 10-29-2006

God loves us all and in my I love putting God first and I reach to write by word of prophecy as I am now. May you received my words with love for God because God gets all credit for me receiving this wisdom from above.

When Adam was in the Adam form God taught his Adam how to divide and grows into a seed. Then God took the seed of Adam and divided it in two half’s one he name male and the other female.

And this God did with plant and animal life but not just these kinds but all kinds like dust kind, light kind, space between space kind and the list is endless.

God taught each kind how to grow, eat, breath, multiple into more of their kind, and whatever is needed to live a endless life.

But because of sin coming in the world all things had to learn how to die because sin brings death and kinds had to learn this lesson the hard way.

There are lessons that God planted in all things and there are lessons that were planted by sin but both are pass alone by each kind of blood like substance that flows in all kinds.

While some substance like blood can be seen like in animals and plants not all are we able to see at this time in science.

Now both animal-kind and mankind only hate the fruit of plants letting the seed of the plants fall to the ground but when God had to cast mankind out of Eden plant life became in short supply.

Some animals begin to attacked each other out of being hungry because sin had came into the world getting life-kinds that work together to fight with each other.

The curse that was giving to the dust because of sin that was brought into all things because all things have dust as a building block and now the dust of Adam had death in it.

Animals begin to eat the whole plant were before they just eat the fruit of the plant while letting the seed fall to the grown to grow more plants.

After there begin to be a shortage of plants animals begin to eat one another while some refuse to eat anything but plant-kind others would eat any kind of life.

The animals that ate any kind became more un-pure by greater sins and the ones who would only eat plant life kind were more pure because of less sin in the blood.

While it is best to only eat the fruit of plants I am not able to change this bad habit in my life yet but I see the greater way to eat.

To put things simple there are good things pass alone in the blood from the beginning and there are bad things pass alone in the blood because of sin.

Now this was not the end of God teaching for years God taught our five senses by having men with God’s love over-showering then teach us one on one and write things down for us to read.

But only a few man would rise up in believing to listen to the point they could hear what to say until God made new Adams inside of a woman name Mary that growth into a seed.

And the child Jesus was born who taught man-kind until mankind kill him out of unbelief in God’s power and love to make a way to heal the image of all things.

When Jesus die and rose the Christ because he was once dust this past his love on to all dust-kind giving all a way to have their image healed in due time, whether invisible image of spirit or invisible image of things made of dust.

These healing is pass alone in the blood because of the spilled blood of Jesus a man that was perfect without sin ever touching the dust he was made of.

Because of the spilled blood of Jesus who rose Christ he can teach us by the dust image he once was made of which is the gift of the good seed of Christ in us growing.

Now this is what gives every eye the right to see Christ coming in the air but only the eyes that have let this healing begin will have it complete in due time.

So I leave you with know what you have in Christ and take care of this spiritual love by loving one another .

Thank you, with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy

After there begin to be a shortage of plants animals begin to eat one another while some refuse to eat anything but plant-kind others would eat any kind of life.

The animals that ate any kind became more un-pure by greater sins and the ones who would only eat plant life kind were more pure because of less sin in the blood.

While it is best to only eat the fruit of plants I am not able to change this bad habit in my life yet but I see the greater way to eat.

If sin could enter the blood through eating meat, you'll have to explain how Jesus avoided this. He at least ate fish, no?

Jerry

Edited by DrtyDzn

God first

Beloved waysider

God loves you my dear friend

your very welcome

thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing way Roy

Beloved Jerry or DrtyDzn

Yes in Luke 24:41 And while they yet believed not for joy, and wondered, he said unto them, Have ye here any meat?

42 And they gave him a piece of a broiled fish, and of an honeycomb.

43 And he took it, and did eat before them.

yes Jesus did eat fish

this was after God divided clean meat from unclean meat

like getting a order of divorce when before there was no such thing

why I see sin being pass alone in the blood in the Old Testament times I just do not know how to reply

either things changed by needs or I just do not have the answer right now

but I believe it is better to only eat the fruit of plants

but I eat meat

maybe by blessing the food the sins of the food are forgiven I just have no answer

thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing way Roy

Beloved Jerry or DrtyDzn

I like wheat, rice, barley, and oats too but I am not big on corn but I do eat it

I think God gave us a right to eat seeds when needs changed and we got the right to eat clean meat

but this was not meant to be this way but after sin came things had to changed and I am sure there are good seeds and bad seeds

I guess what I believe is best is not the same as what I am able to overcome and do

I read about a diet of Adam and Eve were you ate things while connected to the tree or plant only and the second they were removed death begin and you were not to eat somthing that has begin to die

I did make a joke about it saying maybe i could eat a pieace of meat right off the cow as long as I made sure the cow did not die

can you see cows with three legs and other parts cut out all healed up

I glad I do not like uncooked meat

thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy

God first

Beloved Jerry

After a short talk with God

it was sin natural, sin teaching, sin sickness that was past alone in the blood and not the sin itself

plants had allso have a blood like substance were sin natural, sin teaching, sin sickness would be past on too

you know fish are the only kind of animal that was not on the art nor did they all but two die out

thank you

• 2 weeks later...

Thre is nothing in scripture that says what Adam and Eve ate the only injuction is what they couldn't eat "the tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil"

It is this form of extrapolation that leads to cults, fanaticism, and teachings which place believers under loads of condemnation and guilt.

I'm not saying this to offend you Year 2027 because I really enjoy posting with you here at GSC -but this kind of black and white teaching on subjects not directly addressed in Scripture sets my TWI-burned teeth on edge

God first

Beloved jrglade

I got out of twi the last time in about 1991 or so but that times was only a few weeks

so I guess one would say 1990

its good to have you here my dear friend

thank you

Beloved templelady

you could never offend me my friend

yes the bible tells us not alot of what they ate but there are other books that tell us they ate fruit from plants while still on the plant

I believe they only ate plants because sin as not come into the world yet but when it came things changed

and Cain was the first known to kill

but just because God set it up a basic way in the beginning it does not mean God it not bless meat to be ate later

but I am talking about good and better in layers of ok and I am not either right or wrong

the best being how Adam ate and there is good how Moses eat or how we eat today

bad beings eating posions and the faster it kills the less good it is for your body

I hope you get what I am saying here

its better to eat fruit right off the plant but ham is still not a posion to your body

thank you

God first

Beloved VeganXTC

I do not recall its name but I will look

What I believe the book was getting to as long as the fruit is connected to the plant there was life but the second it broke off death and decay begins

I think it was called Adam and Eve Diet or the Diet of Eden or The Garden of Eden Diet

But I will have to look if I saved the book

thank you