GreaseSpot Cafe

pets

frank123lol

On the way thread,It got around to talking about pets.So I thought a thread about em would be interesting:

In the 80s I had two male cats,Ike and Chubbies: Ike was the older and father of the other cat,Real gentle

loving pet,Chubs on the other hand was wild as all heck,Even his meow was angry sounding.

Ike,would actually come to you when he was on his jaunts if you called to him like a dog.Chubbies would kill a mouse and bring it to Ike to eat it!

I miss em dearly they will forever be in my memories.God bless em.

Anyone who does not like animals is warped.God putem here for us to enjoy.

AMEN, Frank!!!

Ike and Chubbies - awesome pet names!! :biglaugh:

CH Bever Lea Fox Hollow Vixen JE is the light of my life and, since I have no kids, the spoiled rotten kid of my life. ^_^

We are taking a "dinner break" right now from passing out candy and "kisses" to the kiddos coming by. All the children in the neighborhood know Vixen and forget to say "Trick or Treat" after greeting Vixen and playing with her. LOL! We were dressed as witches tonight but her hat was annoying her to no end and mine was making me too hot, so now we're just candy dispensers. :dance:

We spend a great deal of time together and she now catches frisbees in her mouth, so we're training to compete in the "Doggy Disc" competition in addition to our agility, obedience, rally and earthdog competitions. I just love it! I can totally see how people with pets live longer than those who don't have them. :love3:

Have always LOVED animals, but growing up, only 'out door' animals were allowed, since Mom was allergic to fur & feathers!

Had several cats, one at a time, a raccoon- :love3: my favorite pet, a baby rabbit, mice once- yuck!!!, and one Siberian Husky, which lived in one of the neighbor's backyard kennels- he had hunting dogs.

Each of the cats ended up either getting run over, which was always traumatic, or they disappeared, probably to an 'indoor' family <_< . The Husky didn't last long, since he needed feeding & care before school, and it was such a LONG trek (cross two acres lots- WAY in the back)... He was given to a nice family with a farm~

Had one indoor cat while I was single, living alone... it would sneak out and get into fights... interesting popping those perfectly round, puss filled, deep bite wounds :( It seemed to have fleas that wouldn't go away... then I went WOW...

My parents agreed to sell my place for me... since it hadn't sold before I left. Mom said after a couple of weeks, she walked in to show it, and fleas were jumping up to her knees :unsure:

Two puppies during our way days, one was a 'glad-peer', which I didn't know how to handle, along w/ our three little children... and the next one ran under my car while I was backing out of the driveway :cryhug_1_: Mom killed the dog~

Seven years later we bought a Yorkie-Poo. She has hair not fur, lives indoors, easy to clean up after w/ a tissue, full of silly antics and can travel with us :dance: