GreaseSpot Cafe

The Prestige

jardinero

O.K. You guys know I don't recommend too many movies. The last movie I thought was worth recommending was "Crash".

My son wanted to go see The Prestige this past weekend. I'd not heard anything about it, but it had a decent cast: Christian Bale, Hugh Jackman, Michael Caine (and even David Bowie). This is the one about the two magicians in 20th Century London.

Gotta say that it drew me in right from the opening and gripped me thru the entire movie. I can't remember a part where it dragged and it's a good length.

Go see it and tell me what you think. I was surprised how good it was.

Very highly recommended by me.

J.

I saw it and really enjoyed it.

I 'm also somewhat confused, and feel I missed something at the end. The Hugh Jackman character was spitting out his last words while dying, and I couldn't make out what he was saying. I also didn't get the very last shot.

Otherwise, I hung in pretty well with it, and the art direction was great.

guys? (plural?) I didn't think Raf was too hard on him... (like he said, maybe he was a little sensitive from the other incident)...

that being said, it probably wouldn't hurt to put "SPOILER ALERT" at the beginning of the post...

I don't think anyone's mad at hiway... now you on the other hand... aren't you supposed to be posting in the "movie pictionary" thread?