GreaseSpot Cafe

Check your winter forecast

likeaneagle

http://www.almanac.com/weather/index.php

I have heard from several folks, our winter here is going to snowier than the norm.

The Almanac is saying it too! I was born and raised in CHicago area and all winters were bad..so this should be a walk in the park..

But I know that animals always prepare for winter way ahead. One year at my old house, I had 5 Oak tree's that must have dropped several thousands of Acorns on year...Our deer hunter friend gathered them to feed his deer,,

what have you observed....?

geesh,I cannot edit my spelling:(

Edited by likeaneagle

Winter will be much colder and snowier than normal, with temperatures a couple of degrees below normal. The coldest periods will be occurring in early and late December, early and mid-January, and mid-February. The snowiest periods will be in early December; early, mid-, and late February; and early March.

region9.gif

More proof --- of global warming! ;)

Same s*** different year

The coldest periods will be occurring in early and mid-to-late December, early and mid-January, and early February. - Well Yeah it's fricking winter, that's when it generally is cold

Significant snowfalls will be in mid-November; early, mid-, and late December; mid-January; and mid-February. So snow in Nov, all of Dec, some in Jan. and Feb. - Hello ..... pretty much the snow season.......

The hottest temperatures will be in late June and mid-August. - I'm telling ya these people are fricking rocket scientists, it will be hot in Kansas in the summer damn I'm glad to know that. Who would of thought such a thing?

Here's a tip If the rock is wet it's raining......