GreaseSpot Cafe

Two New Books

WhiteDove

A Journey through the Acts and Epistles

The Authorized King James Version with Notes

and a Working Translation

Rev. Walter Cummins

This study contains the Authorized King James Version in a parallel column with a Working Translation along with numerous footnotes on selected words and text for the book of Acts, the Church epistles, and the personal epistles of Paul.

A 605 Page Hardback Book

"In this publication, the Working Translation is presented in a parallel column beside the Authorized King James Version with selected footnotes regarding vocabulary, idioms, customs, figures of speech, grammatical constructions, and variant readings. The selected notes are attached to words in the Authorized King James Version to indicate that those words are being discussed in consideration of what is being rendered in the Working Translation. The notes are designed to help the reader to understand some of the unusual expressions as well as variations in the texts and the overall thought and meaning of the words used in the Scriptures. Further information regarding other words, grammatical constructions, and variant readings not mentionted in the notes may be obtained from other reference works as discussed in Appendix B."

(excerpt from Guidelines to the Working Translation)

90_1.JPG

The Acceptable Year of the Lord

The Life and Earthly Ministry of Jesus Christ

Rev. Walter Cummins

This study of the life and earthly ministry of Jesus Christ, which was first published as a serial publication in issues 1-12 (1998-1999) is now available in hardback book containing the complete study.

A 479 Page Hardback Book

"These two works [Jesus Christ Our Promised Seed and Jesus Christ Our Passover] are in a sense like two pillars between which the records dealt with in this study can be built. They provide us with two major points of departure for determining the time frame for the earthly ministry of Jesus Christ at his first coming. Having assisted Dr. Wierwille with those two works as well as many of the details in the Gospel records that pertain to this study of The Acceptable Year of the Lord has given me a good foundation for completeing the central volume on the earthly ministry of Jesus Christ and the overall chronological harmony of the four Gospels. Having had access to these two works as well as to various other studies of the Gospels is why I have perhaps had an advantage over the previous works. With this advantage and by carefully observing when each event took place, where it happened, what preceded and followed it, who was present, and exactly what was said and done, I believe that the chronology of the earthly ministry of Jesus Christ at his first coming is detectable in the four Gospels."

(excerpt from the Preface of The Acceptable Year of the Lord)

8d_1.JPG

Edited by WhiteDove

WhiteDove, are these books available and where can I order them? Thomas

Has someone bought the rights to these books? Although many of these books are plagarized or "wrongly-divided' as the WAY would profess in their infinite wisdom, I'm sure they sell to the hangers- on.

As for myself, I will never follow any group again. I will keep my $100 for better things such as beer or food.

The books are Walters work except where referenced to other sources , there are no rights to buy.

They are books on biblical subjects they have nothing to do with following an organization, group or man.

They are only books ,expensive ones but none the less books. I have serious doubt's that they will possess the reader and alter his or her free will. Concerning the price time will tell if the market will bear the price. Anyway just letting those who may be interested know that they are out there. For all those who have emailed me your replies are in your mailbox.

Edited by WhiteDove