God loves us all my dear friends

Seth children are called the "Children of God,"

In the “Book of Enoch” "Children of God," had sex with daughters of men

plus intercourse with the children of Cain

-----------------------------------------------------

The Second Book of Adam and Eve

Chapter 11

Seth becomes head of the most happy

and just tribe of people who ever lived.

1. After the death of Adam and of Eve, Seth severed his children, and his children's children, from Cain's children. Cain and his seed went down and dwelt westward, below the place where he had killed his brother Abel.

2 But Seth and his children, dwelt northwards upon the mountain of the Cave of Treasures, in order to be near to their father Adam.

3 And Seth the elder, tall and good, with a fine soul, and of a strong mind, stood at the head of his people; and tended them in innocence, penitence, and meekness, and did not allow one of them to go down to Cain's children.

4 But because of their own purity, they were named "Children of God," and they were with God, instead of the hosts of angels who fell; for they continued in praises to God, and in singing psalms unto Him, in their cave--the Cave of Treasures.

Chapter 16

The good branch of the family is still afraid of the children of Cain.

1. Then Mahalaleel stood over his people, and fed them in righteousness and innocence, and watched them to see they held no intercourse with the children of Cain.

2 He also continued in the Cave of Treasures praying and ministering before the body of our father Adam, asking God for mercy on himself and on his people; until he was eight hundred and seventy years old, when he fell sick.

3 Then all his children gathered unto him, to see him, and to ask for his blessing on them all, ere he left this world.

4 Then Mahalaleel arose and sat on his bed, his tears streaming down his face, and he called his eldest son Jared, who came to him.

5 He then kissed his face, and said to him, "O Jared, my son, I adjure thee by Him who made heaven and earth, to watch over thy people, and to feed them in righteousness and in innocence; and not to let one of them go down from this Holy Mountain to the children of Cain, lest he perish with them.

6 "Hear, O my son, hereafter there shall come a great destruction upon this earth on account of them; God will be angry with the world, and will destroy them with waters.

7 "But I also know that thy children will not hearken to thee, and that they will go down from this mountain and hold intercourse with the children of Cain, and that they shall perish with them.

8 "O my son! teach them, and watch over them, that no guilt attach to thee on their account."

Chapter 19

The children of Jared are led astray.

1. Then God revealed to him again the promise He had made to Adam; He explained to him the 5500 years, and revealed unto him the mystery of His coming upon the earth.

2 And God said to Jared, "As to that fire which thou hast taken from the altar to light the lamp withal, let it abide with you to give light to the bodies; and let it not come out of the cave, until the body of Adam comes out of it.

3 But, O Jared, take care of the fire, that it burn bright in the lamp; neither go thou again out of the cave, until thou receivest an order through a vision, and not in an apparition, when seen by thee.

4 "Then command again thy people not to hold intercourse with the children of Cain, and not to learn their ways; for I am God who loves not hatred and works of iniquity."

Chapter 20

27 He again adjured them, saying, "I adjure by the death of our father Adam, and by the blood of Abel, of Seth, of Enos, of Cainan, and of Mahalaleel, to hearken to me, and not to go down from this holy mountain; for the moment you leave it, you will be reft of life and of mercy; and you shall no longer be called 'children of God,' but 'children of the devil.'"

31 And when they looked at the daughters of Cain, at their beautiful figures, and at their hands and feet dyed with colour, and tattooed in ornaments on their faces, the fire of sin was kindled in them.

32 Then Satan made them look most beautiful before the sons of Seth, as he also made the sons of Seth appear of the fairest in the eyes of the daughters of Cain, so that the daughters of Cain lusted after the sons of [paragraph continues] Seth like ravenous beasts, and the sons of Seth after the daughters of Cain, until they committed abomination with them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

now we have another person saying the "Children of God," are Seth children and not angels like it is poorly translated in the “Book of Enoch”

thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy

Hi Roy.

I believe the "sons of God" (fallen angels) left their habitation - the spirit realm and came to earth. They are fallen angels. They are now the ones kept in chains until judgment who Jesus went and preached to. They are the ones who tried to corrupt mankind so the Savior could not appear and Satan would always have dominion over the earth. That's why Jesus appeared to them - sorry boys, I'm here, you plan failed.

Noah was "perfect" in his generation. That word "perfect," means, genetically perfect. He wasn't saved because he was such a wonderful guy, but because him and his family were the last of humankind that were not genetically corrupted by these beings - they were the last "true" descendants of Adam.

The Seth argument is for those who can't believe fallen angels can manipulate DNA - as mankind is doing now.

Pictures of these beings (fallen angels), when they ruled over people and told people they were gods, and people worshipped them, are all over the place, from ancient sumerian and babylon - pre flood, and the post flood irruption. Note how small humans, lions are - they are tiny beside these beings. Look carefully at some of these sculptures.

Look here for some pre-flood pics:

http://www.stevequayle.com/GG.Images/neil_freer.jpg

http://www.stevequayle.com/GG.Images/6.fingers.jpg

http://www.stevequayle.com/GG.Images/winged.jpg

Here's some great pictures of Sumerian pre-flood Gods:

http://www.crystalinks.com/sumergods.html

These are not just man's "imagination" - these were/are real beings.

There are more pictures of them all over the place, including hybred animals, etc.

There is a reason a flood was needed and these beings must be kept in chains - what they did was just evil.

Read all of Enoch - he is quoted all over the Bible. I think, in these last days, there is a reason that the book of Enoch was kept hidden until recently. Both the Jewish leaders (who were of their father the devil) and the Catholic popes did their best to make sure the book of Enoch was totally destroyed. Can't have God's people figuring out what's really going on now, can we?

Who do you think built the giant monuments, pyramids, and easily moved 100-500 TON - yes, that's 500 TON blocks all over the place? Even our modern equipment can't lift that much weight.

You have the bronze age, and iron age, and a mercedes sitting there, quite out of place, in the middle of these ages.

Wouldn't want God's people to figure out what's really going on, would we now?

Edited by Sunesis

God first

Beloved Sunesis

God loves you my dear friend

you can believe as you see best

I read all of the "Book of Enoch" long and short version

everything after its kind naturally

Seth's children were giants next to the children of Cain

as for pictures they have there reason but the reason does not have to be what you think

I believe the reason was mankind was bigger in the beginning

I just found a book that backs up what I believe God told me

thank you

love ya Roy.

but I agree with Sunesis. I've been studying this stuff for a while.

Fallen Angels are in chains for a reason. Can't be just for ''the flood'' or whatever the Way use to teach. It won't fit unless ALL of them are put in chains.

Obviously, they are not, considering all the evil that still exists.

"everything after its kind'' is another ''way law'' that may apply to earthly creations only..........maybe.

Who says that angels couldn't reproduce?

Sons of God in Old Testament always refers to the Angels.

kiss kiss

Thanks Bliss, glad someone thinks I'm not crazy :) !

Actually, I stumbled across this a couple of years ago too. Many Christians have started to figure this out in the last decade or so. When you understand what was going on, it is a huge missing piece of the Bible "puzzle" so to speak. Yet, this was all common knowledge to the OT people and early Christians, and I believe its something God wants us to understand now.

Also, in Gen 6 when it says these being irrupted after the flood, you see Israel finds them dwelling in Canaan - the land God had promised to the Israelites - gee, what a coincidence. When Moses sent Joshua and his men to spy out the land, they reported the Nephilim - Giants - living there (the offspring of the fallen angels, literally "fallen ones" in hebrew).

If you read the geneology in the OT about the tribes, God specifically in the OT tells us exactly which tribes were descended from the Nephilim - these are the tribes Israel is told specifically to wipe out because they are, the only word I can think of is, hybreds - half human, half other worldly. This is why Israel is told specifically never to mingle with them and to wipe them and their animals out. These were the men of old, men of renown, heros of Greek and other mythology. I believe many of them traveled all over the world and ruled over Inca, Mayan, and whoever. Their "gods" are all very similar - and utterly evil. I think of Kokopeil listed as one of the Gods in, I think Babylon, and see a great similarity to Kokopeli who led the Hopi nation. These beings are imprinted everywhere all over the earth for those who want to check it out.

Thus, God is not a "genocidal" monster of the OT, he gave Israel a divine mission to wipe out the much smaller irruption of these beings. Every tribe they wiped out was a Nephilim tribe.

At one point, Israel did mingle with them and the prophet laments. I believe cannibals like Dahmer, people who love to kill, like a Bundy or Gacy, or Stalin are modern day Nephilim - genetic throwbacks. As the head of the FBI Behavioural unit once said, the only way he can describe these people is like, an alien inhabiting a human body. There is something not human about them. Humans just cannot comprehend them.

Roy, Christ said, in the end days, when his disciples asked for a sign of what they would be like, Christ said, it would be like as in the days of Noah. When you realize what was really happening, and how inhuman the times were, it makes sense that when satan and his angels are cast out of heaven for good (Revelation), these same beings will be manifest again, and there will be drinking and giving in marriage (i.e., them taking whom ever they want). It will again be as the days of Noah.

God first

Beloved Sunesis

yes we do not have to agree my friend

yes the times of the end will be like the times before the flood

people will married there sisters, mothers, and many other ways

the devil will lie to mankind telling them his people this and that in all the ways done in the books The First and Second Book of Adam and Eve and many others

if you are going to read one book we must begin to search them all

but what do we look for

look for the love of God and how God forgives and teaches his children

look for how the devil tries to trick his children

thank you

Beloved bliss

everything after its kind is not wayish or a way law but part of the book of Genesis

Fallen Angels are in chains for a reason yes they are but the reason is because they keep trying to destroy God's children

Which if they had s*x with mankind it be not differ than mankind having s*x with a dog

we do not have people who are half dog and half people from that

Angels are a two s*x animal my friends

some say "Sons of God in Old Testament always to the Angels" but not me

sons of God is no differ than saying children of God and the Israelites

were called children of God

yes Angels were created by God but not in God's image

they the Angels were created in the image of flesh and head of all flesh

but this is just me

thanks for the kiss

thank you

PS to both It was God who set me straight on many things so let us all go to God about this

I could of heard or read wrong so lets all go to God

Thanks for sharing that stuff, Sunesis. I also want to add some stuff from a favorite author of mine.

The following excerpts are from The Genesis Question by Hugh Ross, chapter 16, pages 125-130:

"…A check of cross-references to the Nephilim in other parts of Scripture, however, raises doubts about the consistency of interpreting them as strictly human…The chilling descriptions of the Nephilim focus on their superhuman size and strength. Goliath, identified in I Samuel 21 and I Chronicles 20 as a descendant of Rapha, stood six and a half cubits [at least nine feet, nine inches] tall and demonstrated great mobility and strength in battle while carrying at least 250 pounds of armor and weapons. Og, the king of Bashan, had to sleep in an iron bed measuring nine by four cubits [at least thirteen and a half feet by six feet]…

…"Giants also are described in extrabiblical literature. The Greeks, Romans, Phoenicians, Mesopotamians, and Egyptians, for example, all wrote stories of famous heroes, men of supernatural size and strength. Greek literature is especially rich in this respect, and the Philistines who settled in the coastal plain of Canaan came from Greece or Crete. In all their accounts, the superheroes came from the sexual union between immortal "gods" and mortal humans. These giants resemble the biblical Nephilim in their penchant for fighting and in their tendency to manifest birth defects [iI Samuel 21:20]. The extra-biblical stories differ from the biblical ones, however, in attributing virtue and immortality to at least a few of the giants. The biblical Nephilim are evil and mortal, without exception.

In addition to the enormous weight of weapons and armor the Nephilim were able to carry, their great stature, if our values for biblical cubits are accurate, supercedes human capabilities and the limits of biological engineering. The bone mass necessary to support the muscles and resist the effects of gravity rises geometrically with height [just as the weight of a building's supporting beams goes up geometrically with the length of the span they support]. This ratio implies an increasingly severe loss of mobility and stamina once human height exceeds about eight feet…

…Given human physiological limits, the Nephilim must have been in some way superhuman. Strictly human bodies cannot manifest this combination of size, power, agility, and endurance…

…The primary objection to the notion that the sons of God were angels comes from our perception of angels as asexual beings. Genesis 6 indicates that the "sons of God" did engage in sexual intercourse with women and impregnated them. The objection to the angelic interpretation is based on three points: (1) nowhere in the Bible is sexual capacity explicitly attributed to angels; (2) not one case of a demon impregnating a woman or transmitting semen to a woman has been documented; (3) Jesus explicitly declares in Matthew's gospel:

"At the resurrection people will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven." [Matthew 22:30]

Rejoinders to all three points have been published. Many scholars have pointed out that Jesus' explicit statement can be interpreted two ways: (1) it may indicate that angels have no capacity for sexual relations; or (2) it may indicate that angels in heaven simply do not engage in marital relations…

…Angels who have broken their relationship with God through rebellion and who follow Satan instead of God have lost that unity, that oneness, and all the pleasures and joys of heaven. Their loss of place, purpose, and, more importantly of relationship with God possibly might tempt these angels-turned-demons to seek the kind of union they observe among humans.

Paul made a subtle reference suggesting this possibility in I Corinthians 11:10. In his guidelines for propriety in worship, he instructed women believers to wear "a sign of authority" when the congregation meets, not only because it would demonstrate appropriate respect toward God and men, but also "because of the angels." The text does not elaborate on this point, and it has been interpreted in various ways, but it possibly could fit with the notion that angelic beings can, in some way, be influenced or tempted by women's behavior. We must remember too, that sexual acts of various kinds were part of Greek and Roman worship in the temples of the gods.

While it is true that the transmission of semen from a demon to a human has never been documented, the sexual interest of demons seems consistent with a great body of documentation on occult practices. Evil spirits, and humans operating under their influence, manifest an obsession with sex to a level much higher than the average population. The incidence of rape and sexual assault on women and men proves extremely high among those involved in occult encounters and practices…"

End of excerpts

Ross ends the chapter [sorry I'm tired of typing] offering some ideas on why there is no evidence of the fertilization of an ovum in modern times. One reason could be the threat of consignment to the Abyss [Jude 1:6,7] for such an act. Another viewpoint suggests that the fallen angels invaded and possessed human males in such a powerful way back then that the genes in the human semen were altered to produce the supernatural Nephilim.

Edited by T-Bone

God first

Beloved T-Bone

I believe man like Goliath were the size mankind was design to be but because of sin mankind got smaller as did all animals

part of this could of been evolution within mankind

I believe animals got smaller

making Adam biger than Goliath was

Then there is how smart Adam was his IQ would of been very high and that would of been normal

but this is just me

thank you

There are many appearances of angels in the Bible. They appear as men, they converse, they eat and enjoy a good meal, etc. If you read about the sin of Sodom and Gomorrah, it was because the people wanted to go after "strange" flesh. Fallen angels are "strange" flesh.

I believe their area still had fallen angelic beings visit. They knew that what could be done with an angel - strange flesh - was way beyond anything humans could do, thus, the rush to get to the angels - probably thinking they were fallen. The point is, they knew they were angels, not mere men, and they knew they could have sexual relations with them.

Also, I believe the fallen angels were experts at genetic manipulation - remember, they were there with God in the beginning and were once holy creatures. This why, when Satan offered mankind "knowledge" in the Garden, God was angry, what should not be, was revealed to men.

We see examples of genetic manipulation today in glow in the dark rabbits, mice with human ears growing out of them, etc. We will soon see hybred animals - it will be as in the days of Noah. I wonder if when God says that when "knowledge is increased" he is talking about the ultimate human knowledge - cloning and playing with and mutating genes - to create unnatural abominations.

This is what the fallen angels were doing way back then, and now, man is finding with his increase in knowledge, he can do it to.

Patricks book was excellent.

God first

Beloved outandabout

thanks I will look into that book some day

thank you

Beloved Sunesis

yes there are many appearances of angels in the Bible some good some bad

today fallen angelic beings can still visit us

sexual relations is one thing but making a half child of half man and half angel is another

science can add a DNA string from a dog to a human maybe even to a egg inside a woman but they can not plant a whole DNS pattern and get it to grow

there are DNA strings that make us human and DNA strings that do many other things

one might plant a DNA string of sickness history from another animal but not the strings that make it the animal

if so we have half dogs half human running around this earth but we do not my friend

and yes we get mule by mixing but these kind that are mix are of the same family tree somewhere my friend

but yes this is just me

thank you

angels are animals only so yes they eat and drink

Roy, I will find you the pic of the mouse with the Human Ear growing on its back, done with a mixture of human and mice genes. Humans and animals can be intertwined.

Here you go: Mouse with ear:

http://www.trinity.edu/~mkearl/mouse-ear.jpg

Here's two mice with them:

http://www.danwei.org/images/mouse_ear.jpg

How about a glow in the dark rabbit?

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0009JRF...SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

There are many fun things we'll be able to do with genetics!

We're in the baby stages, the fallen angels were way ahead of us, but I'm sure we'll catch up.

Edited by Sunesis

Yeah, and from what I've read, those pictures that were drawn thousands of years ago of half-men, half-animal creatures (i.e. sphinx) weren't just pictures! They were what happened as a result of the genetic engineering that the Nephilim (the offspring of fallen angels and humans) were messing around with.

God first

Beloved Sunesis and outandabout

Find a person with dog tail and dog ear that works my friend

you find de-formed animals but that proves nothing to me

which does not mean I am right but it does not mean you are right

a person that DNA is mix naturally has half the strings of its father and other half its mother

so take a male dog DNA and Female human DNA and fix them naturally or a female dog and male human DNA and fix them naturally

then I will believe

but if that could happen we saw it before with all the odd s*x going on these days and in the pass

In Romans times people were having s*x with animals

look there no marriage in heaven so angels are either both s*xes or more like dogs

but this is just me

I do not want to push my beliefs on you but I just share what I believe God told me about it and what my little mind tells me

or at least this is what I believe God told me

I not going to call you wrong but I am not going to call you right either

I just share as you are doing

thank you

I think its interesting that many people take the Bible literally, take other writings from ancient times literally (i.e., Epic of Gilgamesh, Egyptian Book of the Dead, writings on temple walls, egyptian, babylon, sumaria, etc.) - everything is taken literally. Except, when it comes to the pictures of the "gods" - fallen angels and nephilim (their offspring). All of a sudden, those are supposed to be taken figuratively.

I think, those things were so amazing, that people did take the time to portray them. They also took the time to portray the hybred animals.

There is a reason, when the fallen angels were placed in chains, and the offspring were destroyed by the flood, that God also made a point of destroying the animals. If you read the account of the animals going into the ark, it was God who called them. God picked which animals were still "pure" so to speak.

The corruption was not just humans, but animals.

Every time you read of destruction, or a cleansing, in the Bible, it is always because of what Satan and his fallen angels have corrupted. There are four of them, 3 have happened and one is future.

1. Gen. 1:1 - earth is flooded, God has to recreate because of Satan's fall and corruption. Remember, the earth was the "jewel" of the Universe, all the "sons of God" (angels) shouted for joy when it was made. It was Satan's to steward, watch over and cultivate. Whatever it was he did, it must have been monumental.

2. Gen. 6 - Noah warned flood coming to destroy mankind and animals as a result of Satan and his fallen angels once again trying to corrupt and defeat God's plan for the promised Redeemer.

3. Sodom & Gomorrah - destroyed because they went after "strange" flesh (genetically strange).

4. Coming destruction of the earth in fire - the wrath - this will be when the "tares" are winnowed from the wheat. This is when the comforter, Holy Spirit which Christ sent into the world, and the Church are removed. There is no more check on evil - Satan and his angels thrown out of heaven, cast down to earth, it is as the days of Noah again. Evil runs rampant. This is "man's day" - but, the earth is the Lord's. Its like a house. The house has been trashed. It will be cleaned out and restored to perfection.

My point is, these 4 great judgments were/are the result of something Satan and his angels have pulled off and is such an abomination to God (because he did not create this), that it must be destroyed.

Roy, I will ask, if this is referring to the Sethites marrying the Cainites, as you believe, why were these regular humans giving birth to monstrosities?

I used to think as you. But take the time to fully read this article, and tell me what you think, especially the end.

http://www.khouse.org/articles/1997/110/

Very interesting and insightful Sunesis...this view still has a couple of abnomalies however, one being that the fallen angels must have had the inherent ability to 'reproduce' ? Were they originally created by God with the ability to do so, and why ?

The other thing is that there are still people born today that are huge (goliath proportions) Just look at WWF !? (Wrestling) They are still human looking !!

God first

Beloved Sunesis

I read the whole page but saw nothing to prove your point my friend

There are many books out there like the book of Enoch for Enoch wrote about 165 books my friend

one key is that they must all agree with all books that were wrote by holy men as the holy spirit moved them but if they do not we look for poor translations of words or other things

In the Old Testament there were children of Israel - children of Eber, - Shem; -Aram; and children of men - children of people and so on and in New Testament we are called children of God

When other books like "The Second Book of Adam and Eve" which shows what I believe it only agree's with me and I am sure there are others

The age of this book I do not know

but the only way to know is by the spirit of God the Holy Spirit line up with the Christ in you listening to God or Jesus Christ read the book as it was first wrote

All truth comes from above and all half truth comes from below the world

The devil spirits of Adam - Enoch time were put in chains of the bottonless pit their very death

The devil spirits of Sodom and Gomorrah were put in chains of the bottonless pit their very death

but more are born of this animal as more people are born

while people can have s*x with animals I know of no hapf animal and half person that ever live

the picture you see are some what Fictional and others from bones found that mankind did not understand

Adam was a big man of ten feet with the IQ of about 300 or more because of him being first and being created with God's blessing he was a perfect man until sin came

sin came and with it sickness and weakness

the body of mankind got smaller and smaller and his IQ drop over time

pictures are just pictures and art is just art my friend some true some not

today is becoming like the times of Seth and Cain children

man is doing it with animals - s*x is taught to be ok if long as its free with anyone -- rape is up - all sins are on a rise

to the animals God took the ones who had not ate meat yet because

while Noah could store food but not meat no cooling system for the boat to store meat had been made yet

the animals had to be ones that had no desire for meat at that time

so all would be alive at end of trip

sure there are cats and dogs that today eat meat but they all so eat greenbeans and other things today

Adam stored grains and fruits all things that plants growth

sin is what God wanted to slow down but what caused the floood was the earth was destroyed by sin coming a sickness of sin to the earth came

from the deep water from into the earth came out the earth throw up like we do when we are sick

but not just the inner earth throw up all so the outer earth throw down into it self

but you must listen to Enoch book live yourself having the holy spirit by discerning of truth from poor translation of words

But lets look at the word messenger which is what one book should read "messenger's of God"

Matt 1:20 But while he thought on these things, behold, the (angel) of the Lord appeared .....

Matt 11:10 For this is he, of whom it is written, Behold, I send my (messenger) ...

2 Cor 12:7 And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the (messenger) of Satan to buffet me,

Luke 7:27 This is he, of whom it is written, Behold, I send my (messenger) before thy face, which shall prepare thy way before thee.

who prepare the way for Jesus the Christ - John the Baptise

so a messager can be a angel or a man of God

Children of Seth are messagers of God as long as they share God's view and Seth children were taught to

but Cain children were of the world

I will end here

thank you

God first

Beloved allan w.

yes there are "there are still people born today that are huge (goliath proportions) Just look at WWF !? (Wrestling) They are still human looking"

angels are a two s*x animal and yes they have children but only after there kind

Glad you joined us

thank you

Allan, either, when they left their habitation behind and came to earth to do their destruction of the Adamic line so the Savior could not come, I don't know, maybe they could have had sex, just as they could eat, drink, etc., or maybe, since they were with God and knew many secrets of creation to them, playing with and manipulating DNA was easy.

I just read a fascinating article in National Geographic how in DNA, there are certain ampt genes that control others genes below it. It can tell something to grow feathers, or a horn, or beak - basically whatever you want.

We are told when these things came to earth, they taught mankind knowledge. I think that was the attraction when Satan in his magnificent glory offered Adam and Eve this incredible (to them) knowledge.

I really can't answer the question Allan of exactly how they did it.

There have been many discoveries over the last centures, and recently in the US of giant skeletons - bones 12-13 feet tall. They disappear into museaums, never to be seen again (i.e., the Smithsonian), because it would throw human history in a tailspin.

I find it interesting that almost every culture in the world, has their story about the gods who came and mated with women and created offspring.

All the pyramids and giant buildings all over the world, were made to the glory and worship of their Gods, I'm almost starting to think after the 2nd, small irruption, they went and staked out certain areas. If you read about the serpent headed god worshipped by the Inca, Maya, they are similar to other gods around the world. The worship always included blood, sacrifice, death and amazing cruelty.

Columbus was welcomed into the new world because they thought it was their god returning. Interesting stuff.

I highly recommend Patrick Heron's book, which you can find on Amazon, he gives a good overview.