GreaseSpot Cafe

calling BOWTWI, RON or RASCAL

Dot Matrix

Just talked to Bow ont the phone. Annie is sound asleep and they have just crossed the MO state line. Thinks she will be home around midnight. Really enjoyed her day today in Arkansas. Each day has been a real treat for her.

Ron and Andrew, so thrilled I was able to meet both of you. Two fine men. Looking forward to seeing you in chat soon!

Suda

Not only that, but Sara has taken over one of Annie's comforters for her bed! It's very deep purple satin. No wonder. Sara's obviously a princess too. Any time I look for her, that's where I find her. She is truly one of us - seems like she's always been here. When my husky that lives out back came in yesterday to see what all the fuss was about in here, Sara told her off. It was priceless. The husky looked at her and then at me as if to say, "Oh brother, ANOTHER one? Alright, if you say so." And she went back outside.

Sara plays with little Scamps real well. I'm so glad we went and got her!

I've posted about half the pics we have from the trip in the Gallery. I hope to get to the second half tonight yet.

:dance::wave::spy::biglaugh::spy::wave::dance:

Bow,

I'm sorry I missed you guys but appreciate the pics in the gallery. How did the princess sound on my French horn? Better than me, I'd bet! It's now our time for travel. We're in Greensboro staying at the Marriott and I'm pounding this out downstairs in the business center while the rest of the family is snoozing in upstairs.

And here I was thinking we were going to be in an internet wasteland until Sunday!

sudo

Dot and Bow, God bless you both for going to such lengths to provide a good home for that little sweetie dog. My vet once told me he thinks there's a special place in heaven for people who go out of their way to help the critters. I hope he's right!

Looks like you all had a great time together.

Suda, I love your sofa!!! It's beautiful.

Bow's daughter is really a pretty child. The dark hair and light eyes give her that Courtney Cox look.

Ron G's son looked a lot like her, they could have been cousins. He was a nice kid -- who knows maybe someday they will grow up and date!

Rascal has 7, no I am not kidding. They are all very cute and well behaved as well. I have never seen so many kids in one place and there was not one fight.

Bow's dog Scamps and Sara were playing oin the couch at Rascals and it was sweet.

Bow, Sara spent two weeks at work with me in a box lid and a very soft blanket she curled up in and sleot! The satin comforter sounds like such a step up! She must feel like a princess.

White Dove -

I am glad Lucca has you and Sara has Bow and little Bow.