GreaseSpot Cafe

How to contact Chris Geer

pinklady

Well Mr. Geer has definitely gone with a low key advertising strategy. Not much comes up when you google him. And Juedes says he maintains no website. So he must be working to net primarily ex-twi fish and then whatever they can bring in. But he then sells franchises to his local guys and/or collects ongoing franchise fees for running the class. I mentioned this to an old friend who piped up she knew Pat P0w3ll and he was an @$$h013. Oh one of the local franchise owners eh?

Amway meets religion.

Hey even former pimps and/or current pimps have to eat.

She was of the opinion that the leadership of this wonderful organization was probably still faithful to the Corps principles. Even the secret ones.

Oh yeah, I watched on staff while PP and PL were having their "secret" but pretty obvious affair, and his wife's heart was breaking...

What did I miss? How does this follow the current flow of this thread?

What did I miss? How does this follow the current flow of this thread?

One of the secret leadership principles was that certain leaders could have sex with multiple people beyond just their spouse and it was OK, in fact even healing, and it was not adultery. Hence the Schoenheit paper and the commotion it caused. The bus driver was at the center of the eye of the storm. PP is supposedly a franchisee of the busdriver.

And leopards do not change their spots. They just hide in the foliage.

Richard

yeah pathetic

yeah Pat P. is pathetic! He has sure done alot to destroy my family. He hides his true colors well and Geer is in on this coverup as well. I could sure use some help if anyone has info on him to help convince my kids of his true nature.

I am concerned for my daughters safety, she lives with him and we all know they have their own codes and they are not of the Godly sort. Many of you know that he has control of 2 of my kids and I was marked and avoided. That is so absurd when you think of it, It is actually funny but I am not laughing as long as my kids are in that kind of bondage!!

Edited by pinklady