GreaseSpot Cafe

Things that might help the Way Ministry Gain Members

year2027

God first

Things that might help the Way Ministry Gain Members

Beloved Friends

I say God loves us all but this is me

1. I believe if the Way would begin having Twi in dark small Bars, Lounges, Pub, or any kind beer drinking place and buy drink after drink for all that come twi would grow again.

Maybe drinking speeches in place of teachings this might just work or at least as long as the twi leader could buy drinks the place would have people that needed help.

2. They might change the class from a bible teaching to one of those get rich speeches were you get a free gift for coming and they try to sell your something.

If the gifts were nice enough they have more people coming.

Hell if they gave everybody a new 2007 car I would come even if the car was one made in Iran

I bet that is others things they could do

thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy

God first

Beloved TheInvisibleDan and GrouchoMarxJr

God loves you two

But I forgot they have to do away with their two drink limit doctrine and changed it to as spent 20 percent of their money on buying beer for the poor souls not in their household standing PFAL grades like us

yes free beer at TWI

yes "loose" sexual behavior did not work before but maybe they were too close minded about it and if they begin having twi at a swining s*x clubs were every thing is tried it work

were all kinds of s*x acts are welcome

while I am personally not into swining s*x clubs many are today

thank you

somehow this:

while I am personally not into swining s*x clubs many are today

followed by this:

made me realize how corrupt I am. I laughed quite a bit, but I almost read it as something like:

with some holy love swinging your way Roy

I love you Roy :wave:

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

I just wanted to add one comment to the how to add members catagory. They could always go back to their standard method that many of us got hooked by, and start dating all their witness prospects, and the ones that took the class and stuck with it all got sex whenever they were next up one the rotation. Althought there were the occassions that some WOW leaders got kinda wasted , and took care of more than one at a time. This also requires a renewed mind to keep this life style all going and not let things like the scripture,

laws, or human considerations get in there and cause conflict.