GreaseSpot Cafe

Bears - Hawks

griffp

yeah... they got the gift of a win last week... won't matter who wins though cuz I'm thinking the Saints are gonna be hard to beat...

(and nobody calls them 'hawks' but you guys... they're SEAhawks! what is a SEAhawk anyway?)

Ahh Mr Strange after watching what the Saints did to the Eagles I would agree.

If or when the HAWKS beat the Bears I think we can score on their defense but keeping their offense off the field is the trick Philly failed to do that.

As far as what is a Seahawk. A Seattle Hawk of course. They have been known to roost in buildings in downtown quite a bit.

That is why we call them the Hawks.

I just can't get on this Saints are the darling team of America cause of Katrina etc. At least not until the Hawks lose.

I don't know squat about the Seahawks (nor do I much care), but it always peeved me that they wouldn't name the cheerleaders "The Seahags", I thought it woulda been kinda cute. Instead they went with the tepid "Seagals".

Dopey.

Secretly I hope they lose to the Bears. I get so tired of the hype - and having to turn down the volume whenever some ad comes on about the "Hawks".

Yeah, I'm boring. So sue me...

Edited by George Aar