GreaseSpot Cafe

generously supporting the University of Toledo

potato

Wouldn't it have been more appropriate to sell it and recover the ABS spent on acquiring it, and use that for "moving the Word"?

because they are accountable to no one, they can do what they like with the property purchased by our hard-earned labor. it is a testament to their slothfulness that they purchased so much event equipment over the years and gave it away behind our backs.

GT, good... although the discovery caused no small stir and suspicion (amazing that we're so prepared to think ill of twi and its motives? not really) and ended up being a "smaller sin" than appeared, it's a sin nonetheless. the end result of this thread is that here's another example of twi's fiscal irresponsibility toward those who supported it so long.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's another email for me to write, looks like. apparently the universities believe in disclosure even if twi believes in hiding, so I'm in favor of getting information out to those of us whose money went to these places, whether the money went directly or indirectly.

and yeah, Belle. if twi was honest, we wouldn't be running across these things and wondering.

This topic is interesting. Ben Wierwille (25) , as welll as other children of Way "higher ups" (whatever), get the golden ticket into the chocolate factory, while the rest of the Way workhorses pay tooth and nail for a college education, WITHOUT the benefit of handouts. However, i must be fair, since i do not know the extent of the "blessings" shined down upon these golden children, attending from whatever years at Ohio colleges. Was tuition included? Books? Meal plan? Hmmm? Interesting use of ABS, greasing the coffers of colleges where Way brats attend. Maybe if these schools get some ABS money, they will actually make The Way club/organization a "real" school organization. Make them feel like what they are doing is legitimate. But this is something that was never mentioned to the general masses of The Way, and for good reason.