GreaseSpot Cafe

Young Psalm-son turns 10 today!

Yeah, my Isaac is 10 years old today!!!

It's hard to believe how fast the time went. We had a wonderful day--I had some errands to run and everywhere we went I told em it was his Birthday-- so he got a lot of well-wishes!!!

Later He and my hubby played games (OH how he LOVED having Dad to himself-- and repeatedly reminded little brother he got Dad to himself!! LOL!

It was a sweet day. Every chance we got, we told him what a special gift he was (I know all babies are special, but I had lost 6 babies before him, and had resigned myself to probably never having babies--then i got this "lingering flu" --which we named Isaac 7 months later!! LOL!)

At dinner, we allowed the boys their much-begged for "Barbarian night". They didn't have to use utensils--and I had served mashed potatoes and gravy--and, of course chocolate icecream with cake for dinner. WHAT A MESS!!! LOL!!!

Just had to share what a cool day it was!!!

I'm a happy Mom!! icon_smile.gif:)--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_cool.gif

Psalmie, happy birthday to your son!! I'm so glad you guys had a great day. It is fun to see our children grow and how much fun they have on their birthdays. I know they are special and they will bring warm remembrances when they are adults.

Ahhhh....so wonderful, Psalmster!!!! Happy Birthday to Isaac!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My youngest turned 8 yesterday....tomorrow we're having a Spiderman Birthday party...complete with spider cake,spider-tag (with silly string), and lots of fun!!!

They grow up so fast *sigh*

Psalmie and Chinney, Happy birthday to your wonderful children. How fortunate (dare I use that word?) they are to have moms like you. My little boy will be 18 on the 21st of May. WWWWhhhhh I wanna keep him a little boy, he's the last child I have at home.

Dovey