GreaseSpot Cafe

You are Fearfully and Wonderfully Made

VeganXTC

Although no one is able to take a camera and make a movie about what actually happens in a cell, yet, my daughter, the biology major, said that what this video shows could be what actually occurs. I found it amazing the first time I saw it. I never knew one cell held so much. I like to watch it when I'm feeling down about myself, or the world around me. It reminds me just how awesome we all are. And how important it is to drink water! :) Enjoy!

Chas,

Re:"I don't know how anyone could watch that and believe in evolution."

Raising my hand here. I saw the video and believe that evolution (or something pretty close) is how life forms developed here. I know it looks complicated, like how could that have "JUST HAPPENED" without God's hand. But if you think about it.. if you don't believe in an evolutionary process then you would also be blaming God for where it all goes wrong. Birth defects. Genetic defects etc..

sudo
P.S. If anyone has that song "Accidentally" by Good Seed, I would be glad to post it. Just e-mail it to: drbowden@lroom.org

Click <a href=http://sudo2u.com/afk.mp3><B><font color=red>HERE!</font></B></a> to hear it pretty much as it was recorded.

<center>sudo</center>

And ps --it was a CHORE to get the above to read---

HERE!.

What's up with all the <a href <bold><font color=red> stuff, anyhoo!! :biglaugh: .

That looks like a whole lot of WORK!!!

But I have to say --

It was good to hear Rich Goote (I hope I have the name right),

singing that song again. :)

That *gravelly* voice is unmistakeable.

Chas,

Re:<B><I><font color=maroon>"I don't know how anyone could watch that and believe in evolution."</font></I></B>

Raising my hand here. I saw the video and believe that evolution (or something pretty close) is how life forms developed here. I know it looks complicated, like how could that have "JUST HAPPENED" without God's hand. But if you think about it.. if you don't believe in an evolutionary process then you would also be blaming God for where it all goes wrong. Birth defects. Genetic defects etc..

<center>sudo</center>P.S. If anyone has that song "Accidentally" by Good Seed, I would be glad to post it. Just e-mail it to: drbowden@lroom.org

I respectfully disagree with your belief. Meaning, I don't subscribe to the belief of evolution and I think you're a heck of a nice guy.

If birth defects and genetic impurities exist because God allows there to be an adversary and allows man to sin, then wouldn't God be to blame for allowing this?

(Now, watch this thread take off... :biglaugh: )

All this going on without any seeming concious direction. All this seems to be happening automatically. If man built something like this, it would need a computer chip to control.

Jerry

And something in me says somehow Microsoft would be involved.

Likeaneagle,

You did it, girl. They came through loud and clear... those files were rather large so I converted them to Real Audio files so everyone here who doesn't have broadband can hear them. I'm going to play this a little like we've always done on the Nostalgia thread.

Click HERE! and HERE! for the songs and then guess who the lead singer is!! This is nostalgic is it not??

sudo

P.S. If anyone can't hear these. I can post them as WAV's so that you can.

Thanks also to GOOD SEED for the years of music. By the way if anyone is interested I have a few of the Good Seed Cd's Good Seed, Good Seed 2- Rooted and Grounded,and Fishers of Men. I dont have a bunch but I would guess I could still get some from the guys. They also had a tape of the best of Good Seed I'll see if they have that on disk as well now. The CDs are $15.00 each. Also Ralph Graham contacted me last week about the Pressed Down catalog as well as maybe the One by One album he and Joe did. I would love to carry the PDST&RO music as well in the bookshop. Funny story I was checking mail and listening to the first PD CD when Ralphs email pops up, talk about a interactive CD. :biglaugh: Some day I will get the secular album that God Seed did on to CD forget the title the one with the prayer plant on the cover.