GreaseSpot Cafe

Doggie Camp!

RottieGrrrl

Memorial Day weekend. I know it's far away but I'm so excited I have to write it here. I put a down payment on it and I'm waiting for the bill to come. It's gonna be like 700 bucks! Can you believe that? Camp Dogwood in Ingleside Illinos. This lady psychologist puts it together for people twice a year. I actually didn't get my first pick in housing (the new lodge) because it was already filled. I will get my second pick which is okay. We get our own room, and they have doggie parites at the beach and hot dog dunks (?) and kissing contests (for the dogs, not the people) and I guess they expect like a hundred people and maybe 130 dogs.

Doesn't it sound great?

I can't wait.

rottie

you must have way too much money!lol

have fun

LOL Thanks! And actually I haven't taken a vacation since Memorial Day weekend 2000. I went to a CES camp way back then! In the Smokey Mountains!

I don't have any kids, and I've been gainfully employed for a year now. Before that I was broke. Boy is it nice having a job! I figure I can spend a little money on me and Nico! I'll meet other doggie people from my area and maybe we will have new doggie friends to go on walks with!