GreaseSpot Cafe

switching between gaming headset and speakers

excathedra

Excie, there was a program you could download free off the net for many years, but the coder's life has gotten busy and he's not offering it any longer. I kept a copy of the install file if you would like me to send it to you. All you do then after it's installed is click on it's icon and it looks thru your computer and gives you a screen telling you everything you have in your computer.

Kinda comes in handy at times like this when you aren't quite sure what's inside your computer and someone needs to know to help you get it working again. It lets you copy and paste the info into an email to the person helping you too, so you don't have to try to type it all out yourself. Just drop me a line or catch me in chat and I will be more than happy to email you a copy. It's a small program, so is easily sent by email.

Anyone else interested in a copy is also more than welcome to ask me for one. For the geeks here, it's called AIDA32. I made sure I grabbed the last version he put out last year when he announced he was unable to continue due to lack of time. (Funny how that happens as we get older and get jobs, wives, hubbies and kids. LOL.)