GreaseSpot Cafe

Steve Ladieu, Stephanie, Mary Jane, Melanie

CLASSOF72

• 1 month later...
Any one know the whereabouts of these folks? Recruited by TWI at LSU in the 1970s

Steve Ladieu, Stephanie Stanton , Mary Jane Swaboda, Melanie Buisson

I heard that Steve L. was up in Washington State and has been for a while. He is not doing much with his ministry anymore from what I heard. I knew him back in 88-89 in California.

Any one know the whereabouts of these folks? Recruited by TWI at LSU in the 1970s

Steve Ladieu, Stephanie Stanton , Mary Jane Swaboda, Melanie Buisson

I don't know where any of these folks are today but I knew them all (except not sure I remember Mary Jane) very well back in New Orleans in 1974-75.

I had also heard that Steve and Theresa were in Washington. I was also in So. Cal. in the 80s w. Steve and Theresa.

I don't know where any of these folks are today but I knew them all (except not sure I remember Mary Jane) very well back in New Orleans in 1974-75.

I had also heard that Steve and Theresa were in Washington. I was also in So. Cal. in the 80s w. Steve and Theresa.

I do believe the New Orleans area was where Steve and Teresa (Wilson) got together. Teresa was at Indy for a while and I knew here borth there and when she was at Emporia in her last year with the 6th corps while I was there with the 8th. I remember getting a letter from her about the "man of her dreams", I think it was during my interim year as a Philly WOW. Of course it has lasted; at least I was in touch with her very briefly a few (4 or 5) years ago.

Edited by Lifted Up

Check the white pages for Steve and/orThresa Ladieux (maybe no "x", maybe a "u") in Otis Orchard, Washington. Or google them there or whatever. They bought a house there, and I never heard that they had moved. Steve became a successful car salesman. We used to hang with those folks after they moved up from Collyfornya, but then we made an exodus to Alaska...

• 2 months later...

Thanks everyone for the information.

Are there posters on this site who are still involved in The Way?

I believe Melanie B. from my original inquiry may still be involved, sadly. Any way to confirm this?

Steve I found out is indeed in Washington State in the car business. Stephanie is involved in Wicca...Whew!.... some prayers her way please. They were flooded out in New Orleans in Katrina and have moved.

No word on Mary Jane.

Again, thanks to all

• 4 months later...

Hello, it's Stephanie here. My family and I (12 of us) have moved to Northwest Louisiana in the last year. Not gonna flood again...had enough. Steve and Theresa are in Washington. MaryJane, her husband and their 2 sons are outside of Dallas, they haven't been with TWI for decades. Melanie and her husband are still living at Way headquarters. Their son started college this year, but I can't remember where. It's not a Way College...if any still exist. Melanie recently lost her Father, Mr. Lloyd. He was a great man and great Father. And yes, I'm Wiccan...have been for quite some time, gone back to my original roots and happy. I'm more than willing for any of you to pray for me, as I believe all folks, regardless of religious persuasion or lack of, need prayers. And NO, I don't worship Satan. He isn't even part of my Pantheon.

Oh, AnotherDan, please tell Steve and Theresa hello and Happy Holidays for me. Steve and I were once engaged...long time ago. He's a good man and I'm glad that he and Theresa are still together and happy.

Edited by Artemis

• 5 months later...