GreaseSpot Cafe

IF YOU HAVE KIDS.............

Shellon

I don't know who this person is that y'all are talking about but I think the material we talk about on this forum is not children material and hasn't been since the first day I posted here. We talk about sex abuse and things of this nature which is part of what twi was. I'm sorry if I'm disagreed with but I do not believe children should be allowed to read around here period. It is an adult board.

Edited by ChattyKathy

I'm sorry if I'm disagreed with but I do not believe children should be allowed to read around here period. It is an adult board.

Since I'm the one that said my child saw the pictures, I'll address this.

My child does not read around here. Nor did I say she did.

She came up behind me to say goodnight just as I opened one of the threads and saw it.

Some of us have kids that hang in same room, come up to our desks, I wanted to warn them.

Edited by Shellon Fockler-North

Shell,

You weren't the one I was referring to, sorry it appeared it was.

I have been confronted by more than one person on this board saying I was off color or rude or something or other and this was a children's forum also. In fact one of those very people allowed their own child into the chat room where they called their parent a curse word themselves.

If one of the kids are hanging in the room while you the parent are on gsc then that is not what I was referring to but because that can happen I feel no pictures out of bounds should ever be allowed here ever just per chance they caught a glimpse. As to what we say here that is different because they would have to stand there awhile and actually read the text to see the subject matter and it is that which I was meaning in it not being a children's forum.

Kathy

Edited by ChattyKathy