GreaseSpot Cafe

Index Fossils

shortfuse

Reading some of recent posts got me thinking about the impetuousness and emotional volatility LCM used to pass off as revelation and sound decision making.

One such example I first recall occurring while in-residence in the Way Corps. Craig would get all upset about some isolated situation in the ministry and go off on the whole Corps household as if it were indicative of all of us, or the whole ministry. He claimed God would show him the incident was an "index fossil", referring to a method of dating artifacts and geological samples. If the age of a particular fossil could be ascertained then everything in the same strata of earth could be ascribed the same age. The reference to science made the over-reaction seem more objective some how. <_<

Looking back it was not only dangerous over-reaction, it taught a generation of us to do the same thing.

Science! Ha-Ha-Ha!!

That idiot. His foundational class (its in the syllabus) teaches that the "big bang" was the thawing of the ice age!!!!!

LOL

He took two theories and slammed them together, as if one had anything to do with the other. A theory is a theory. It could be wright or wrong. You don't change them. You discard them and write up a new one. Idiot.

I've always been amazed, reading these stories, at the difference in intelligence between VPW and his Golden Boy. VPW did some stupid and wicked things, but IMHO, was a very smart man. LCM, on the other hand, never struck me as being very smart to begin with and seemed to lose what intelligence he had in proportion to the power he acquired in TWI.

"What Intellegence" is right for LCM. VPW did keep things moving and "sort of Interesting", the day that LCM recieved the mantle from 'Doc Vic" things started a downhill landslide bigtime.

All that I can see in Craig's upper story 'formerly called a brain cavity' is a few sparcly spaced spider webs and a whole lot of dust balls floating around, you know "shine a light in one ear and see the light at the other ear" at the other end.

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh: