GreaseSpot Cafe

Finals Week

FreeAtLast

Well guys I only had to take one traditional final this week. Physics. I studied for 4 days prior to the test and feel I did pretty well. I got my 3rd test back and it was a solid B but while I was on steroids for the eye/MS when I had to take the second test. I sat there looking at my paper and couldn't answer a single question. I just couldn't think on those nasty drugs. He was nice enough to award points for the setup I could come up with but I failed a test for the first time. I have a 3.7 gpa, so failing isn't in my vocabulary.

Today as I confidently handed the professor my final he handed me the breakdown of my grade thus far. I couldn't believe it! Even with one failed test I still have a B. It's a squeaked by B but it's a B nonetheless. I just hope the final is in the B category so I can actually pull off the B and not have to accept a C. I only have one C in my whole college career and I don't want to taint the GPA with another.

My other finals are fun. I pretty much have an A in Geometry. and the final is a take home test and I am sure I will ace it too. In my ed class we are having pizza and answering what if questions. No answer is a wrong answer, and to fail you would simply have to not show, lol. So the worst is over and another semester is under my belt.