GreaseSpot Cafe

Horsieback riding lessons

RottieGrrrl

Rottie it's not you who needs to unsub it's the idiot who made fun of you so you were so embarrassed. I'm glad you enjoyed your caper and I hope you don't let this put you off your next appointment. Learning something you always wanted to do makes treasures of memories and you should enjoy it.

And if you are the idiot who burst her bubble and I find out who you are BEWARE. There are gangsters all over this state!

Okay, I got fed up with this whole crap of. "Hi, I'm coming out as an athiest" Applaud me! What kind of stupid crap is that? Is that what this forum is becoming? It's like saying "Hi , I'm a virgin, applaud me." Give me a freaking break. Some things need to be private, and I don't really give a crap what you are, but do you have to announce it to the world?

BTW in MHO anyone who comes out "as a virgin" who is over 40 and male is defiantly looking to get laid by some "sympathetic woman"

Edited by RottieGrrrl

Okay, I got fed up with this whole crap of. "Hi, I'm coming out as an athiest" Applaud me! What kind of stupid crap is that? Is that what this forum is becoming? ... (etc.)

Now this is quite bemusing, yes it is. I've seen posts where people either found a new church, got converted or 'saved', announced that they are no longer with TWI, and everybody seems to go "Way to go! Halelluiah!" and the like. Seth comes out as an atheist (ie., starting down his own road of this related topic) and some people here go ape..... ... Crap? Now why is that? ... Ohh because you're a dedicated Christian, and atheists are antithetical to what Christianity is supposedly? ... (And what in the dickens does that have to do with horse riding lessons, I wonder? :huh: )

What if one of us e-v-i-l atheists responded like you did (except in replacing the word 'atheist' with 'Christian') when someone came on this board saying "I got born again last night! Praise the Lord!!", hmmm? ... We'd be smoked out of the room in a heartbeat. sterb003.gif

Hey, guess what? I'm an atheist too! ... There! Something more to make your Sunday morning. ... Enjoy! <_<

I ride horses. My daughter and I have rescued them for years...she has become adept at training and is beginning to specialize in the ones that have problems that nobody else wants. We started with walkers but are gradually working our way into arabians.

I would enjoy talking about horses with you.

Other folks can talk about the stuff that interests them....we can do both

Edited by rascal

I ride horses. My daughter and I have rescued them for years...she has become adept at training and is beginning to specialize in the ones that have problems that nobody else wants. We started with walkers but are gradually working our way into arabians.

I would enjoy talking about horses with you.

Other folks can talk about the stuff that interests them....we can do both

Rascal, my last horse was an Arabian. Very beautiful and intelligent animals!

Rick