GreaseSpot Cafe

Get over it

Nero

Question: Do former twi cultists always use Bible quotations, when convenient, to substantiate whatever secular point they wish to make? And could this logic be a bi-product of post partem Way Brain depression remnants that could be classified as...mentally unhealthy? I mean seriously, if any non-pfal grad human was to go through most of these postings, there would be a straight jacket with a body in the hallway waiting to be picked up! <_<

Hmmmm....where's the scripture in your post? <_< :P

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question: Do former twi cultists always use Bible quotations, when convenient, to substantiate whatever secular point they wish to make? And could this logic be a bi-product of post partem Way Brain depression remnants that could be classified as...mentally unhealthy? I mean seriously, if any non-pfal grad human was to go through most of these postings, there would be a straight jacket with a body in the hallway waiting to be picked up! <_<

I thought you said you were in TWI.... do you always use Bible quotations, when convenient, to substantiate whatever secular point you wish to make?

You've answered your own question. :biglaugh:

er Bumpy... WHERE did I use bible quotations in the post you sited?

Since when is observation of common courtesy and good manners a reason to attack people as mentally unstable and in need of a straight jacket??

Thank you for your concern friend, but it appears to me that is you who is seeing something that just isn`t there. Maybe my mental health isn`t the only one that needs examination?

Edited by rascal

I thought you said you were in TWI.... do you always use Bible quotations, when convenient, to substantiate whatever secular point you wish to make?

You've answered your own question. :biglaugh:

Not so fast...I just “visited” the twi shark tank. I did not drowned in the cool aid! There’s a difference, like not falling in love with a stock in a down market, or wearing a party badge to promote the Fuehrer! To answer your question as honestly as I can, there is always a search for the “truth”. But making that a convenient truth for the sake of argument and using Biblical scripture as back up, is at best a judgement call.

If I have “quoted” the Bible as God’s Word to back up a particular point of discussion, I would try and keep that subject in the realm of very simple statements. For example, “love thy neighbor as thyself”...

However, if you can prove me wrong, please research my previous posts and see what you can come up with. Then please come out of your kitchen with your menu suggestions! :biglaugh:

Bumpy you pasted a post of mine that had no scriptural quotes and then went into your lament concerning depressed post way brained in need of a straight jacket. Check it out.

It makes no sense.

How many times did I say galatians??

Well I certainly didn`t in the post of mine that you pasted to illustrate your point :)

Edited by rascal

The answer was simple. If even one ex-TWI cultist person doesn't quote scripture all the time - then not All do so.

Is that "All" with distinction or "All" without exception?

No...dont answer that...my fin posted without my consent... :wacko:

Bumpy you pasted a post of mine that had no scriptural quotes and then went into your lament concerning depressed post way brained in need of a straight jacket. Check it out.

It makes no sense.

How many times did I say galatians??

Well I certainly didn`t in the post of mine that you pasted to illustrate your point :)

I rest my case :doh:

So let me try to understand...if I once posted a scriptural reference as back up for a point that I was making at a particular place and time.... I must here ever after ALWAYS use scriptural quotation whether it is applicable to the topic at hand or not??

Is that the problem that you had with my post?

Edited by rascal

Washed those fins n can`t do a thing with em...

Yes...exactly...in anticipation for my brunch of bisquits and gravy with my friends Rascal and Dooj. :)

Sharks can do automatic writing??? Is there a special category of debbil spurts for sharks?

I'm sure there is...but I think they are called hors d'oeuvres. :biglaugh:

Edited by Eyesopen

Bumpy.... darlin'...

The answer was simple. If even one ex-TWI cultist person doesn't quote scripture all the time - then not All do so.

So.. the answer is "no."

Not sure I follow that, but...anyway, I was just checking out your Texas BBQ and looking at everyone's pictures. Looks like you had a nice time! I have a bit a passion for the cuisine in France. It would be fun for me to meet some of the faces behind the postings.

So let me try to understand...if I once posted a scriptural reference as back up for a point that I was making at a particular place and time.... I must here ever after ALWAYS use scriptural quotation whether it is applicable to the topic at hand or not??

Is that the problem that you had with my post?

No that is the problem that Preacher would have with your post. I think that Bumpy is saying that you are misquoting and misusing the verse. :unsure:

Still...that won`t stop me from making my point the way I feel makes the most sense.

Which is exactly what you should be doing! :)

Edited by Eyesopen

Ok so what did the post that he pasted concerning courtesy have to do with that?

Not a darn thing..which is why it was so heavily questioned.

Ahhhh sorry I really AM trying to understand...I am reading the words, but I am not getting the point ....

Guess I`ll have to just give it up. Sorry Bumpy.

I understand this problem...it is caused from lack of food. Come, sit down and have some bisquits and gravy with me and the adversarial wench behind the counter.

Best idea I have heard today :)

Rascal, you have a good friend with the shark lady...and she's a smart shark as well! :biglaugh:

I don't know if she can cook, but judging by some of her dental features, she can take a big bite (our of life!)

Have a good evening,

Bump :wave: