GreaseSpot Cafe

Vickles is moving to Colorado!!!!

vickles

OMG Excie I hate to say this but you sure are looking frumpy lately. And here I pictured you a sexy redhead and then this. How disappointing. I met someone years ago at International that looked just like that but younger. I didn't like her too much. :asdf::evildenk:

Thanks so much all!!!

We arrived here in Colorado. We were up 30 hours straight. How in the world did we drive to the Rock every year? I had a little Dodge neon that had my son in the front seat with the 2 shih zu's and my wolf dog had the back seat. I got a sedative for the big one (which btw did not work at all!!!! :cryhug_1_: ), he did not like being in that back seat one iota. The little ones were probably too dumb to realize where we are...... :dance::dance::dance: (just kidding, Dot).

I got a transfer for work and was my first day here and hate it. I will be looking for other work....wha wha!!!!

Our house is so cute and Bob's high school old buddy friends are so nice. And the skies are bluer than I have ever seen. It is so warm and so different from Minnesota. We made it safe and sound!!!!

My dear friend, excie, Just kidding..... :rolleyes:

Thanks!!!

Its so breath taking beautiful here. I've never seen the skies so blue. They say its because of the altitude. The weather has been in the seventies. I noticed that Minnesota had snow today..... :biglaugh: So glad I'm not there. Ha!!

The people are very friendly. I think I'm starting to enjoy the job. Lots of politics going on but hey what office job is there without it?

We love our new house. We bought it site unseen. We had a friend look at it before we bought it. We totally made the right decision.

Ok now about getting married. I was suppose to get married November 15th. But guess what? I lost all my ID on the trip. I have no idea what happened to it. So now we will have to wait until I can get some proper ID. Now after all this time of waiting for him to propose and I don't have ID. :confused: I just don't get it. LOL

Hey Tom,

I'm actually getting a tan all over if you know what I mean... :dance::dance::dance:

I still love it here. It is ssssoooo beautiful!!!!! And warm!!!!!!!

My ID still hasn't shown up. UGH... :asdf: Thank goodness for mothers. She is sending me my birth certificate to start all over.