GreaseSpot Cafe

Think TWI has Changed?

Belle

Like I said, "I'm a baaad squirrel."

I was pretty nice though.

You may notice I didn't flood them with a stream of insulting posts..

the girl who posted is ex-way..

why not give them the "opportunity" to dialog with some of the rest of the ex-way community?

Why not give somebody an opportunity to think? That is my real age under the icon there- 51. If I was involved in an organization where one of the "elders of the church" were fiercely dedicated for twenty some years, and their advice is to run like hell from the organization, I'd step back and think a little bit.

I dunno.. I've seen people try to persuade with logic.. maybe humor will get through where logic fails to..

Like I said Mr. Squirrel -- I really haven't bothered reading the posts there -- I'm only reading the ones here about that place. And it's comments like this . . .

You may notice I didn't flood them with a stream of insulting posts

. . . that makes me wonder what it is you're really doing. I'm sure you didn't post a "stream of insulting posts" but isn't even a trickle unnecessary?

I whole-heartedly agree with you about giving "someone an opportunity to think". But you can see for yourself through me, when in doing so and in doing so allegedly in an insulting manner what the results might be. Is that what you really want? And then to return here to boast about how you were banned or censured or ignored. (But you do do it in a humorous fashion and that I appreciate).

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Naw, Ham, the guy is a loser who still lives at home with Mommy and doesn't do anything but play video games all day. He used to work on staff at HQ but was let go. Sounds to me like he's just mindlessly spouting the company lines.

Since there's not much activity on the site, hq probably monitors it and keeps tabs on folks, just like they do here, but won't get involved unless it does start getting people asking seriously thought-provoking questions that might make 'em think.

Well, I don't know about other areas but, I can say I have seen another bit of change in our local area { somewhere in the West}

Yesterday marked Veteran's Day. It has always been observed at HQ and all local branches. Ha! Ha! Not here any more. I guess the new, kinder & gentler Way no longer sees the need to recognize those who have and are currently serving. Nothing was done. Not even recognition on the HF's level... :( . Oh, they did mention in passing that there was a parade, if you are interested. I guess these things no longer are important to the mucky mucks at HQ. What an insult to our men & women currently in uniform..... :asdf: