GreaseSpot Cafe

dog the bounty hunter in trouble

nandon

Someone whom I trust in such matters told me that nothing is private. Once it's out of your mouth on a phone (especcially a cell phone or a portable phone - - or leaves your fingers in a email or any other computer contraption, the probability is very very great that it is NOT private. sorry.

edited because I cannor spell

Edited by krysilis

One of the things I find ironic about this is here is Dog, the Bounty Hunter, so Christian in how he advertises himself (prays before every hunt, thanks God for making him a Christian, yadayada), cusses like a sailor (even tho' that is supposedly frowned on by many staunch Christians). :unsure:

And in his phone conversation, Dog never states why he thinks his son's girlfriend is so lacking in character. Just says that if she hears them using the 'N' word, she could be in a situation to blow it for him and his "losing everything I've worked for". ... Well, why use the term to begin with?

"I'm not going to take a chance ever in life losing everything I've worked for, for 30 years cause some f****n' n****r heard us say n****r...".

........ Ooops! Chance already taken! :asdf:

I never trust anybody who's a little too "over the top" with their dress or mannerisms.

Be it stripes on a bee, forked tongues and hoods on snakes, or weird-a$$ $#!+ tied in one's hair, it's nature's way of telling you to be on guard. "Look out, there's something not right about this creature"!

This reminds me of that recorded conversation between Alec Baldwin and his daughter.

As much as I dislike Alec Baldwin, I don't think his private conversations should be held up to public scrutiny, and I'd defend his absolute right to say whatever he pleases in privacy without being held publicly accountable.

I've never seen that bounty hunter TV show and don't pay any attention to him and, consequently, know nothing about him.

If someone "hates" others or is "racist" or whatever, it really affects no one but them. It certainly doesn't affect me, so I don't care if this guy is "racist" or not.

I'm not sure why ANYONE would care. Don't we all have enough things in our lives to occupy us without getting all worked up over what somebody we don't even know says or thinks about anything in privacy?

I know not 1 convict that isn't a racist. White, black, Asian or Hispanic; they all are and all deny it. It comes from being on the inside where gangs run the day to day operations of the prisons.

But, Dog promised my convicts $1,000 to each that stayed clean and out of jail for a year; will he be able to pay?

The man has done some good things and the biggest flaw he's got is that we the public get to see all of his flaws.

I'd wager that any of us have said things we hope never get made public and although that doesn't excuse anyone/thing, his stuff is public.

Our society now flaps hugely when someone says shi t in public if a 2 year old happens to be in hearing range.

My interest is in what that 2 year old hears at home.

I dunno, I had a point 'cuz this stuff bugs me. When one is a public figure their dress, hair, body, words, everything is out there.

I agree that he let a stupid word fly outa his face, but it was private and his son could have dealt with it right there and then.

I guess his son did.

I need a new picture huh?

Edited by Shellon Fockler-North

i've said the n word before.

i've said it within the last month, well, week, well,,, 24 hours... hmm.. eh hell...

there i just said it again.

wonder if im possesed by adolph hitler or something?

wait, if ur possesed and u know it then ur not.. right?

the thing is,, i've never,,, EVER called someone the n-word... i only say it because i listent to music that has the n-word in it, so as i sing along, i sometimes utter the infamous word.

and i must admit, sometimes, i make fun of white ppl, mexican ppl, asian ppl mongols, latinos, island ppl, native americans,,, and anyone else i can find a funny sterotype for.

so i should be shot.