GreaseSpot Cafe

Keys to organizational success

Ham

I dunno. The city I'm in seemed to be getting rather drab.. aging population..

while they didn't openly admit this, they did change quite a few things and implemented more than a few projects to attract youth, while a lot of the old guard still holds the purse strings.

Maybe der vey could implement some of these kinds of programs and changes..

1. Have an open bar in the auditorium. Ten or fifteen drink limit.

2. No ushers. The people sit where they wish.

3. They have the real estate to do it.. build a first class ball park on the property. Form a ball team, call them the Galloping Geezers or something.. might bring in a bigger crowd than an anniversary SNS..

4. The use of skateboards, etc. by youth on grounds will be ENCOURAGED. Why not build one of the modern skateboard parks?

5. Broadband open WIRELESS internet service will be available in all locations on grounds..

6. They could have a nice coffe house in the OSC.. only the finest indonesian coffee, and NO FOLGERS. Or decaff.

Well.. it's a dream.

"If you build it, they will come.."

:biglaugh:

Edited by Mr. Hammeroni

true.. but I think that these kinda changes would be over a lot of people's dead bodies..

but if they aren't gonna change.. why not turn the place into a local hotspot, that the younger crowd can have a little fun without being brow beat with a bible or pfal book.. somebody may as well enjoy it..

they could put some kind of weatherproof jukebox at the fountain..

I'd like to see what it does with a couple of Led Zeplin tunes..

:biglaugh: