GreaseSpot Cafe

Poker Anyone ?

Goey

I have been playing Poker ( Texas Hold'em) on the Internet for several years now. Getting pretty good at it.

I play with folks from all over the world. Only for "play" chips, but sometimes the competion is

very intense.

Any other Poker players out there ?

I play on Pokerstars.com.

I have found this to be the best and most reliable online poker site. Never a problem.

The account is completey free. Play is completely free.

When you start you get 2,000 chips as a stake, and you build from there.

To play, download the free client software from pokerstars.com .

I play as "Goeytex". See ya there.

I have a friend that plays poker on the internet, but I thought he said he can win real money. Or maybe points that he can use to get stuff.

Me, I love to play poker, but I've always been too frugal to gamble with real money. (That's because my luck sucks and I usually loose. :) )

Rick

I have a friend that plays poker on the internet, but I thought he said he can win real money. Or maybe points that he can use to get stuff.

Me, I love to play poker, but I've always been too frugal to gamble with real money. (That's because my luck sucks and I usually loose. :) )

Rick

Rick,

Your friend probably is playing for real money.

Many of the poker sites have real money tables, from 1 cent to $200 blinds. Some tables have thousands of dollars on them.

However, most of the sites also have play money tables and play money tournaments. All you can win with these is more play money and bragging rights. A lot of folks meet up and play on the same table as kind of a social thing, since there is also a chat window where you can shoot the bull.

I NEVER ver play for real money. Don't have any anyway.