A note I send to Dale Sides

year2027

God first

A note I send to Dale Sides

Dale Sides come Debate me over devil spirits

wrote 01-09-2008

Beloved Dale Sides

God loves you my dear friend

I begin to write this to get your goat so you would debate me but God said NO there would be no value but God said I could write you and share my heart about devil spirits.

I heard a lot of good things about you from my friend Fred Barney until Fred broke up with Carol and he stop written me. So when I heard Larry Coker was part of your group I went to see him to fellowship but it did not work out.

I witness Larry mind set when I told him if Christ be in a person a devil can not enter that person but only over shower but I have even got a better understanding on the subject then I had then. To cut a story short Larry every Sunday that I came would have pray groups because he believe I had a devil because we did not agree.

I saw this as taken away from the needs of others so I stop going for the sake of others but the other day I stop by and the church had closed or moved. I just wanted to visit and say hi and see how they were doing.

Now I post on Grease Spot Café and the subject of devil spirit came up and one of your believers stood up for you because the talk was about "healing and deliverance" it was soon told by another this was a class ran by your group.

http://www.greasespotcafe.com/ipb/index.ph...=16282&st=0

So I join in to share my understanding on devil spirits but it soon came up from a believer of your group that devils spirits control people something I know is dead why because if so we would not have free will.

But here the way God works he send Christ to guide us not control us if we reach out for directions our spirit will share us the part of the truth we need at any given time.

1 Corinthians 13:9 For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.

10 But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.

If we only prophecy in part no written word of God is whole it more like a picture only from one point of view while the are endless points of view you can look at something from.

Take a picture of a house there the view from the front, back, left side, right side, top, bottom, and inside just to name a few.

The Way cult taught light cast out darkness but I know now that not truth but this is something I have not known long. Darkness does not leave but its over power by the light that enters the picture.

2 Corinthians 10:5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

I bet you know this verse my heart but what is happening here is I have imaginations within my mind something not made of matter but this imaginations are thought of bad, evil, or unjust things I might do against the desire of God.

But I cast this thoughts from the top of my mind to a low place and bring up thoughts of good that are obedience to Christ given the spirit ruler ship over my mind.

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

We do not wrestle against each other but against our inner thoughts powers in high places our mind.

But lets look into devil spirits deeper just for fun.

Genesis 1:21 And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

The word great sets these whales above other animals and then there the word whales which as been translated monster, sea-serpent, dragon, sea-monster, serpent, whale, and whales. There are places its easy this subject or context is devils.

Genesis 1:20 And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven.

Here we see some of these animals fly in the open firmament of heaven not above the earth like our birds, bees, and so.

Genesis 3:1 Now the serpent was more subtle than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?

Beast of the field a animal like in other verses.

Genesis 1:24 And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so.

A beast is a animal of soul life not in the image of God like man was created.

Genesis 3:2 And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden: 3 But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die. 4 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die: 5 For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

Here we see the animal thoughts of Eve taking with her spiritual thoughts a battle of good over bad.

Genesis 3:6 And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.

She saw with her fleshly animal thinking

Genesis 3:7 And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons.

They came to their senses.

Genesis 3:14 And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:

all food we eat is made of dust it us that eat dust all our fleshly days.

Matthew 4:24 And his fame went throughout all Syria: and they brought unto him all sick people that were taken with divers diseases and torments, and those which were possessed with devils, and those which were and those which were lunatic, and those that had the palsy; and he healed them.

Healed the ones which had devils here helping them over come their bad thoughts.

Matthew 8:16 When the even was come, they brought unto him many that were possessed with devils: and he cast out the spirits with his word, and healed all that were sick:

Christ cast down the devil took away their power with truth.

Matthew 8:28 And when he was come to the other side into the country of the Gergesenes, there met him two possessed with devils, coming out of the tombs, exceeding fierce, so that no man might pass by that way.

possessed with devils - token with evil ideals

Matthew 8:29 And, behold, they cried out, saying, What have we to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God? art thou come hither to torment us before the time?

If you speak in tongues it your mouth that speaks were here it was the men’s animal natural that spoke here

Matthew 8:30 And there was a good way off from them an herd of many swine feeding.

31 So the devils besought him, saying, If thou cast us out, suffer us to go away into the herd of swine.

32 And he said unto them, Go. And when they were come out, they went into the herd of swine: and, behold, the whole herd of swine ran violently down a steep place into the sea, and perished in the waters.

33 And they that kept them fled, and went their ways into the city, and told every thing, and what was befallen to the possessed of the devils.

When the men wanted to do evil against Jesus he let them run another way so they one or both ran the herd of swine off violently down a steep place into the sea, and perished in the waters with then too.

Now if there a child the father’s and mother’s thoughts need to changed too.

1 Corinthians 12:10 To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues:

discerning of spirits here should be discerning of images or discerning of mental disposition

a another word it could of been translated into if Greek was the language the first was wrote in because all we have is copies

1 John 4:4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

Greater is Christ who is in our spiritual image than the devil who is in our fleshly image

Matthew 4:10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

Who was Jesus talking to his fleshly thoughts from going with out food his natural disires.

Matthew 12:26 And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand?

Bad ideal can not cast down ideals nor can good ideals cast down good ideals.

Matthew 16:23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

Wait a minute Peter has a devil and Jesus did not cast it out he just told Peter to get behind him.

Our flesh is the devil or more to the point our animal natural of works of the flesh.

Our desire to.

Galatians 5:19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, 20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, 21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

The works of the flesh the evil imaginations we think of to the point we put in action.

Galatians 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, 23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

These are the powers of the spirit so we fight evil imaginations of fleshly thoughts against just pure imaginations of spiritual thoughts.

Now this is how it works my friend

thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy.

God first

Beloved danteh1

I am glad you like it too

79-80 that was before I got in the Way it was in 80 or 81 when I join back then I was too mix up to be sure right now I stay until the 90's about

so you know him some

thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy

• 3 weeks later...

hiya roy!...........so,.......has "dr. dale", as his website tells us he is lovingly referred to, (sound familiar?), ever responded to your letter?.........despite his hyperbolized "spiritual" rhetoric to the contrary, sides has very eerily reproduced vic yet once again!......while in wyoming, sides and sann and others flocked to b.g. leonard's ministry, took his class, got in serious "trouble" with twi for instigating a b.g. "revival" during the anniversary year corps week and roa, ran off to start his own ministry, which carries on the vp tradition of plagiarizing leonard and others, as well as "reproducing" vic's india trip, healings, and all!.......sides gets plenty of "revelation" from the same god vic got his from.........the "original" stuff dr. dale has manufactured is as bereft of legitimate scriptural support as vic's and bg's "original" stuff was/is!.........and, it's all just as "biblically accurate"!..........anoither legend in his own mind!!..............another twi offshoot, which, in the long run, will prove to be absolutely "true to its roots" in twi and b.g. leonard..........the fruit will eventually match......just like cff, ces/stf, finnegan, geer, seed, and straight on down the long list of vic's progeny..............

just wondering if you ever heard back from him roy!.........thanks for the thread................with a holy peace sign flashing your way!

God first

Beloved Don'tWorryBeHappy

No he has not responded to my letter in any way

thanks for the "holy peace sign flashing my way! "

I wrote John Lyne and got answers

I wrote b.g. leonard group and got answers

I wrote John Shorer and got answers but not Dale Sides or Craig M or the way ministry

It seems that Dale Sides to me only wants to make money and get rich he wants abundant riches of flesh were where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:

look for the day when we have offshoots of his ministry

now I gave him lead way with judging him to fast but by him not answering me he judges his self

thank you

God first

Beloved pond

yes I know that lesson well bible verses are only of value if they agree with what they are pushing

Maybe if you guys give me the title of doctor apostel they will hear me but I do not think so because many act like they are Christ in the flesh and I can not take the place of Christ who is living in my heart

I was hoping Dale Sides was different but I guess I should of went with rule number 1

thank you

Roy, I can't understand your letter. :) I sense your intent is good and that you're trying to share something but I couldn't get exactly what that was from what you wrote. You covered a lot of ground, a lot of verses and a lot of statements, then it ended. I don't know about anyone else but if that letter was all I had to go on I'd have a hard time knowing how to respond. Yes, I might respond asking what your point is exactly and why you wrote to me specifically, soooo I guess I'm getting you take exception to not getting a response of any kind. I can understand that.

Is there anyone that you communicate with closely on your ideas with? I'd suggest you run it by someone to read and help you put together your thoughts in written form and help you to edit them. Get some feedback on your points and use that to clarify them better. This might take a few passes and some time.

For instance when you refer to Cor. 12:10 "discerning of spirits". I don't understand "discerning of spirits here should be discerning of images or discerning of mental disposition...a another word it could of been translated into if Greek was the language the first was wrote in because all we have is copies" from what you wrote.

The comments about whales is vague, although you've posted here on that before I still don't see how the overall subject applies to understanding this topic, in your mind.

The benefit of some editorial work and perhaps putting it together differently would be that you could end up with a clearer statement of your purpose - the point you want to make - and then how your comments and ideas support that.

They're important to you. I say this in the spirit of recognizing that. :)

God first

Beloved socks

lets see if I can help you see

Roy, I can't understand your letter. :) I sense your intent is good and that you're trying to share something but I couldn't get exactly what that was from what you wrote. You covered a lot of ground, a lot of verses and a lot of statements, then it ended. I don't know about anyone else but if that letter was all I had to go on I'd have a hard time knowing how to respond. Yes, I might respond asking what your point is exactly and why you wrote to me specifically, soooo I guess I'm getting you take exception to not getting a response of any kind. I can understand that.

yes my intent is good to call him into a debate to talk over many things from his class on devils to him charging money for the knowledge he believes he has -- its all ways good to respond with questions we could of talk about the lettle part by part dividing it up because I was trying to have many points

Is there anyone that you communicate with closely on your ideas with? I'd suggest you run it by someone to read and help you put together your thoughts in written form and help you to edit them. Get some feedback on your points and use that to clarify them better. This might take a few passes and some time.

your welcome to write him about me and talk about the points you understand and asked me to clarify any point you do not but we have to do that step by step with my origial lettle which I was going to do but I desided you would need to break it up with questions because all I can do is guess to where we lose each other

For instance when you refer to Cor. 12:10 "discerning of spirits". I don't understand "discerning of spirits here should be discerning of images or discerning of mental disposition...a another word it could of been translated into if Greek was the language the first was wrote in because all we have is copies" from what you wrote.

I believe discerning of images would equare our mental disposition otherwise whether we are having good thoughs or bad thoughs

one could say the mind picture in our head is the image we will do -- lets put it this way run dirty pictures in a person's mind all day then try for them not to lust or think about sex the pictures come back to their mind which makes a battle within then -- I say we discern which pictures to play in our mind and pictues equare images

The comments about whales is vague, although you've posted here on that before I still don't see how the overall subject applies to understanding this topic, in your mind.

if we are going to say our flesh is the devil we fight against we must see how the serpent was a animal of flesh and blood soul life but yes it was not needed to make the point

The benefit of some editorial work and perhaps putting it together differently would be that you could end up with a clearer statement of your purpose - the point you want to make - and then how your comments and ideas support that.

They're important to you. I say this in the spirit of recognizing that. :)

yes that which God teaches me is important to me

but all and all he never tried to write anything so far and I am sure he would be welcome to post here or Email me personally

thank you

Thanks, Roy. I'm not going to write Dale Sides, I'll leave that to you. Maybe he'll respond. I guess the topic of this thread relates more to that than what you wrote, but I wanted to comment on that, some of it anyway since you posted it.

There's a lot there to discuss - I'd offer that 1 Cor. 12:10 "discerning of spirits" relates to more than mental images, dispositions, moods and such. It could include soul or "pneuma" as well as God's spirit.

Many people don't believe that there's a devil or "devil spirits", that can have an effect on the mind of an individual. If they don't they won't see that verse as having anything to do with that.

Jesus did discern or distinguish what a person's state was, "spirtually" as well as in mind and body. He also was able to determine that in the "soul" of a person, as He did with Nathaniel, whom He saw as a good person without guile.

He also distinguished when a person's problems were caused by a spirit, a "bad" one. That influence was identified and dealt with. Matt. 8:16 comes to mind.

I'm still not clear how you're understanding 1 Cor. 12:10, but I would see it as simply stating - discerning, distinguishing of spirits. There's enough information in the bible to indicate that covers a range of pneuma.

Edited by socks

God first

Beloved socks

your welcome

I do not believe devils are in the form of spirit but I believe they are just ideals that come from something within the natural world like natural animals

but devils are a image of the flesh while God is the image of spirit

but my views are all ways changing as I see more parts of truth or more details to it

thank you