GreaseSpot Cafe

about the way corp

cheranne

i just was thinking about some people i knew that were in the way corp and it made me want to go in too. after i took that survey it remeinded me of 2 ladies that were the kindest people i have ever met in my life even now,one lady was named susan boulden,she would give you the shirt of her back,when i got fired from a nursing home at 18 after trying to race an old lady in a wheel chair at 3am cause she wouldn't go to sleep(mind you i had NO training for this job they were just short handed so they gave me a lab coat!!)that is how it was back then. I was up all night no home,no job and she said a few words and gave me her way corp shirt and said go lay down in my room,she was what i thought twi was about and that is why i loved it,and i loved her twig too. The other lady was claudette royal,who touched me with her music and i had met her and had coffee with her in dc ,they were on some tour cross country,soon after i left the field but not the ministry,ofcourse feeling shunned i ran into claudette a few times finally after a few states in phoenix she got a hold of me in the dressing room and asked me WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR LIFE,I SEE YOU IN ALL THESE STATES,SHE WAS VERY KIND AND CONCERNED AND SAID YOU NEED TO FIGURE OUT WHAT YOU WANT TO DO WITH YOUR LIFE soon after that i left twi and joined the ARMY ,so thank you ladies wherever you are now.

i found claudettee to be a phony but i didn't know her when you did or how you did

and susan

a bit of a nutcase

but aren't we all

or me i should say

i knew them in 78-83. I kinda lived with susan in okc and tempe and love her dearly...claudette i love her too. I am sure their are times in our lives when we were not at our best,or at our best considering what we were all involved with here (twi) i have a wow brother that probably still hates my guts but then some hat love me...that just how it is...everyday is a winding road.

Susan was my WOW roommate and branch leader 1974-75. She did her damndest. Sometimes she was wrong, but she tried to do the right thing harder than most people I've known. I think she grew by leaps and bounds that first WOW year of hers.

Wherever she is, I love her dearly still and pray she has a good life and is at peace with the God I know she loves.

WG