GreaseSpot Cafe

A Man With A Maid

All I remember is a dirty old man, pretending to be a preacher, who spent a goodly amount of time editorializing on this verse, and who managed to slip in all sorts of innuendos regarding what it really meant. (wink, wink, nod, nod, "We know what it really means, don't we ladies?{wanna slip out to the coach and give me a foot massage?})"

Sorry, I don't have anything constructive to add...

There was a class, called "Christian Family and Sex" and when I found out about what The Teacher had been doing with his Students I thought it was the height of hypocrisy for him to have taught it.

I agree with George. There was way to much assumption and innuendo regarding that verse about "the way of a man with a maid."

There was a class, called "Christian Family and Sex" and when I found out about what The Teacher had been doing with his Students I thought it was the height of hypocrisy for him to have taught it.

I agree with George. There was way to much assumption and innuendo regarding that verse about "the way of a man with a maid."

I do believe that that class, which I took, and it was sort of embarrassing to sit there, was really VPW's attempt to open up people to spirits of

lust so that he could continue to have his way with whoever. While marital sex is not embarrassing or shameful, I do not think any "ministry" should

have such a class in the first place. If a couple needs help in that area there are plenty of other resources that a couple can share privately.

Just my thoughts this morning.