GreaseSpot Cafe

Galations and Colossians

I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel. For if I build again the things I destroyed, I make myself a transgressor. O foolish Galatians who hath bewitched you, that you should not obey the truth. Are you so Foolish having begun the spirit are ye now made perfect by the flesh. But now, after that ye have known God, or rather are known of God, how turn ye again to weak and beggarly elements, whereunto ye desire again to be in bondage. Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell the truth. Let us do good unto all men especially unto them who are of the household of Faith. And ye are complete in him. Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom and teaching and admonishing one another.

This is a great work, take a look and enjoy. If you would like the places it was written let me know. :)

I believe it may have been a student at More Science High that posed that very question to Principle Poop.

"Rah!--Rah!---That's the school spirit!!"

I don't think I want to know which college he graduated from? OMG!

I don't think I want to know which college he graduated from? OMG!

Sorry, Bride----

It's an old comedy routine from a comedy troupe called Firesign Theater.

Very off the wall.

(Before there was Monty Python, there was Firesign Theater.)

You can find some of it on youtube, though I'm not sure you can find this particular routine.

a nibble...

Gal 4:9 Strongs KJV

in the light of contemplation

i am finding that what the passage seems to be saying about "elements" opens quite a pandora's box of possible meaning

Stoicheion seems like a significant word

occurs 7 times in the NT

i can only imagine how else it might occur outside the standard Bible

what do you see in there, greg123?

Edited by sirguessalot