GreaseSpot Cafe

Cindy Roberts

waysider

• 1 month later...

I've not talked to Cindy in years although last I know she was living in Alexandria, VA - happily married to a nice fellow whose name escapes me now and with two kids. The last time I spoke with her was shortly after the vicster's death. You might try using online white pages but her married last name escapes me since it has been so many years. I think her brother stayed in long afterward as the LC of Kentucky or something like that. Sorry I can't provide more help than that.

Hey! Cindy was my 8th corps coordinator in Mobile AL in WOW year 78-79 and I want to thank her and talk, does any body know where she lives or anything? Please help

casey queen

• 2 weeks later...
I've not talked to Cindy in years although last I know she was living in Alexandria, VA - happily married to a nice fellow whose name escapes me now and with two kids. The last time I spoke with her was shortly after the vicster's death. You might try using online white pages but her married last name escapes me since it has been so many years. I think her brother stayed in long afterward as the LC of Kentucky or something like that. Sorry I can't provide more help than that.

Hey! Thank you, it's good just to know she's doing well and I'll just have to talk with her sometime in eternity.

casey

• 1 month later...

I remember during our first res year at Emporia...we were laboring away on the famous Gypsy Rose Lee memorial stripping crew, and I happened to be spouting off about how, while I hadnt been everywhere, I had lived long stretches at widely seperated places. How before Indy and PFAL, I was born in CA, grew up at two places in OH, and had spent my high school years in northern VA. Whereupon Steve asks me, where in northern VA...I say just south of Alexandria...what h.s. did you go to...I say Groveton...whereupon he has to find Cindy and tell her he found someone who went to their high school.