GreaseSpot Cafe

Opening the lock box

Ham

(((Lucy)))

Ugh. Guess they were just renewing their minds. Thanks for speaking out now.

(((Lucy)))

Ugh. Guess they were just renewing their minds. Thanks for speaking out now.

Yewww! i am thankful they had their damn clothes on. They acted like it was so natural. I had put all that crap down when i heard the Word and to see it in the Corps Chalet just flipped me out. I knew as I sat there if I had said one word, I would have been called religious. I jsut wish I could remember who was in that room on the couch. I knew two of them.

I read an earlier post about VP having a rob on with nothing underneath, I am sorry, but I just woulda busted out laughin. Ever see a pee pee go limp real quick, throw a man in water, or laugh at him. That thing gets sucked up so far in their belly, it may never come out.

SO remember that ladies if someone ever tries to seduce you that shouldn't, laugh at them. I am so glad that didn't happen to me.

me

Yewww! i am thankful they had their damn clothes on. They acted like it was so natural. I had put all that crap down when i heard the Word and to see it in the Corps Chalet just flipped me out. I knew as I sat there if I had said one word, I would have been called religious. I jsut wish I could remember who was in that room on the couch. I knew two of them.

I read an earlier post about VP having a rob on with nothing underneath, I am sorry, but I just woulda busted out laughin. Ever see a pee pee go limp real quick, throw a man in water, or laugh at him. That thing gets sucked up so far in their belly, it may never come out.

SO remember that ladies if someone ever tries to seduce you that shouldn't, laugh at them. I am so glad that didn't happen to me.

me

That would depend on who it was, I should think. That could get very dangerous physially if you do that to some men. I would think that the better response would be to just look at them, and then walk away. The point would still be made and not open you to any physical altercations that could harm you.