GreaseSpot Cafe

just what is this manure

cheranne

[ on Faith TV on God Tube. My Limb leader in DC in 79

Bible teacher Michael R33d. Because of the disobedience of the Hebrews, Israel was scattered. They have returned and God wants to bless them.

[sorry it's such a mess,I can't get the vidoe on for some reason!

Edited by OKLAHOMA CITY WOW 78

this from google.

yada yada yada....Chapter 8, also web interview with ). Unfortunately, name and his teachings are not credible or accurate.name is not trained, certified or recognized as a Rabbi, and his "ordination" by a cult called The Way International (TWI) required only minor instruction in an unaccredited TWI program. His central teachings depart radically from the evangelical Christian faith, and several of his teachings and practices are typical among cults rather than among Christians or Messianic Jews (that is, Jews who have accepted Yeshua [Jesus Christ] as Lord and Savior). Furthermore, many of his teachings and practices are drawn from a cult called The Way International which was incorporated in 1954 and widely denounced by Christian leaders and TWI's ex-followers alike. About 95% of TWI's followers have left TWI after seeing its severe errors, and many ex-leaders of TWI have founded a variety of splinter groups or ministries, just as name has. Name TEACHINGS AND PRACTICES **R00d predicted in the 1990s that the seventh millennium of earth's existence would begin on sunset, September 11, 1999, which he says is Tishri 1, 6001 on the Hebrew calendar. This would begin the "intermediate events," before the rapture of the Church. He generally interpreted the "intermediate events" to be the seven year Great tribulation which would include collapse of the world economy, world chaos, appearance of the Antichrist, the establishment of a global government, attack on Israel, nuclear attack on America, revolution in the United States, martial law, invasion of America by the armies of Russia, China and other countries, destruction of most of America and the death of most Americans. He summarizes this list in Mystery of Iniquitysaying "America will be smashed by Russia, and Russia will be smashed by God as they attempt / yada yada yada!!!

Edited by OKLAHOMA CITY WOW 78

[ on Faith TV on God Tube. My Limb leader in DC in 79

Bible teacher Michael R33d. Because of the disobedience of the Hebrews, Israel was scattered. They have returned and God wants to bless them.

[sorry it's such a mess,I can't get the vidoe on for some reason!

roodPortrait.jpg

OKC,

Since no one else has responded, I'll just mention that many of us GSers have known about Rood's post twi "ministry" for a long time.

It IS remarkable in just how far out there he seems to be... but it's not new or news to many of us.

OK, there's a search function in the top right corner of the banner and if you search on the word "offshoot" you'll find more info than you can read in one sitting. :biglaugh:

Here are some that may be of interest to you:

One of the more unusual offshoots

How many offshoots are there?

Success of the offshoots

Offshoots...splinters...what have you

thanks belle, thats alot of offshoot crap,too much for the gag reflex! If this was a farm of offshoots

lets just say I would roll up the windows and open all the air freshner little christmas tree things!!!

and then drive as fast as I could to pass it.