GreaseSpot Cafe

Rock of Ages

cheranne

I thought this thread would be about the unrestrained teanagers at the Rock of Ages that were there and acting like that because of unrestrained TWI leadership.

I thought this thread would be about the unrestrained teanagers at the Rock of Ages that were there and acting like that because of unrestrained TWI leadership.

lol, that a whole differant slide show!

Ha!...The rock of ages!...Where people would pay $25 to get in so that they could then provide a free work force for Vic.

...of course, it all went to hell when king okie started dancing in his tights...next thing you know...HOMOS have infiltered twi and kids are having sex orgies in tent city!...

...time for the holy purge.

Ha!...The rock of ages!...Where people would pay $25 to get in so that they could then provide a free work force for Vic.

...of course, it all went to hell when king okie started dancing in his tights...next thing you know...HOMOS have infiltered twi and kids are having sex orgies in tent city!...

They charged admission fees??? I just went and walked in. Never paid a dime to go there, except for gasoline.

More like selling your soul!Did you watch the slide show Hungry like the Wolf(there were twi slides there)

I was never impressed with king wanna be Okie when I was in Okc he seemed hung up on himself and

that was in 78.

I always had fun at the RoA - I was still a kid at the time mind ya. My dad used to cook at one of the burger shacks and even though he did it for free (he volunteered) he had a great time doing it. I remember getting to see a lot of my friends there and we would go to the playgrounds or ride the train. The food was great too and during the night meetings we all sat outside the tent on a blanket and I got to play with my cousin. My mother really loved it too because she got to see all her old friends that had moved away. I freaking cried when they canceled it!

I honestly think that RoA was the only fun/good thing about being in TWI. It was like you were going on vacation with all of your friends.