GreaseSpot Cafe

Flashback: Mystical Orchestra

Belle

Went to this concert last night. AWESOME!! AWESOME!! AWESOME!!!

A friend got free tickets for us, but if it comes to your area, I highly recommend it!!

You'll most likely notice some of the names of the band members. Incredible musicians and great composition to showcase their amazing talents.

"What if"…Pink Floyd and Led Zeppelin had performed together live on stage with an orchestra?

"What if"…Janis Joplin, Jimi Hendrix, The Doors, Deep Purple and other Classic Rock giants had had the benefit of quadraphonic sound systems and 7 multi-media video screens?

"What if"…The best of the best Classic Rock Music was presented in a new way—a way that enhanced the original structure of the songs by adding richer sounds, intelligent lighting, video animations and special effects that created an environment in which audiences would not just hear the songs but experience them?

The crowd in Orlando was a smorgasbord of ages. It was really very cool to see spans of generations singing along to some of the greatest music ever. One of our buddies from Woodstock said the singer doing Janis Joplin's songs did Janis better than Janis did. :biglaugh:

Great Belle,

Thank You!!!

I hope I get to go!!!

That sounds like the concert flashback to absorb yourself into!!!

edited to add: aaahhhhhhhh I checked all the dates, It won't be comimg to my area!!! Oh well, I will set up a mini "Woodstock" in my own home!!!

Edited by RainbowsGirl

Some of the other folks are from famous bands. One of the guitar players is from Quiet Riot. The electric violin player and the sax player are, too, I just can't remember who they said.

I thought about DMiller watching the electric violin.... that guy totally rocked the house.

Super awesome show!