GreaseSpot Cafe

Scriptual Study Center

bucks4now

Has anyone heard of these or this? I stumbled onto this recently. It's a building with no signage. I had to find the name on the auditors page. I can't find a phone number either. It was built in 2005 and on the tax page it's listed as a charity exempt property. If you know of it, any insight?

I can't help you with what that particular building is all about.

But I do find it remarkable that we continue to let businesses like this operate on a tax-free basis. Sheesh, sell soap like Amway, and you haveta pay taxes. Sell false hopes, like the church down the street, and you get a free pass. I don't get it...

I can't help you with what that particular building is all about.

But I do find it remarkable that we continue to let businesses like this operate on a tax-free basis. Sheesh, sell soap like Amway, and you haveta pay taxes. Sell false hopes, like the church down the street, and you get a free pass. I don't get it...

I'm thinking that it's a splinter group. It is a pretty large complex. Are there many splinter groups popping up in different areas with different names?

Can you give us a website and where it is located?

I can't find out anything about it. that's what's so puzzling. I've googled it, no phone number in local phone book, no phone number on internet. The only thing I've found is name on the auditor's page. That is why I was wondering there is anything out there in other areas of the country. It's in Ohio.

Don't keep us in the dark :evildenk::spy::evilshades::who_me: .

No signs, no phonenumber, no website, no way to get in touch with them even if you wanted to?

Sounds like 'Boldness' Way style to me.

:)

I wonder if when they pray fro 'the word to live' , they also pray that no one finds out what they're doing or who they are :blink:

I wonder whats with all the secrecy?

the manifestation of paranoia?

I really cant help you as to who or what it is..just read the 'signs' they leave.

Last year I drove by a small building in Tallahassee, in a strip mall type place, that couldve been a dentists office. It had a sign that said Bible Research Center (or something to that effect). I never stopped but at least they had a sign

Edited by mstar1

http://www.johnemackinstitute.org/center/c...news.asp?id=223

Is this it?

or

<a href="http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endID=296866135" target="_blank">http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endID=296866135</a>

or

http://www.cfamw.org/id23.html

Edited by RainbowsGirl

Yes its around Westerville.

That Scripture Center is Tom Burk*'s and some others, I believe Ken McC*w is also involved in that as well. But hey I only live in Kansas so what could I possibly know.... I mean I never went WoW. :rolleyes:

Edit to add R*b and Ch*ryl W*lliams 6th Corps just moved up there from AZ. They will also be involved. Also Le*n H*ason plays with those guys and does some stuff there also I believe. They have a live CD that was recorded there that is fairly new. Live at the study center.

Edited by WhiteDove

That Scripture Center is Tom Burk*'s and some others, I believe Ken McC*w is also involved in that as well. But hey I only live in Kansas so what could I possibly know.... I mean I never went WoW. :rolleyes:

Thank You (((((White Dove)))),

Everyone here, at the very least respects You and knows that you are a very intelligent person with a wealth of

knowledge and information at Your fingertips and a willingness to give unselfishly!!!

You are a brilliant thoughtful person!!!

Most people see Your Loving Giving Heart!!!

You are Loved by many and by GOD!!!

A Few understand You and Your motives!!!

Some disagree with You and some do not...that never equates to not loving You!!!

On average that unfortunately is how it is for most of us, that is one reason we are here; to show our hearts

and our views...in hopes that we reach out and touch and bless some reader's hearts and live's...even if we

may never know who they are!!!

Please Don't be so discouraged....have some coffee!!!

We ought to have a thread where we honor the members and let them know what they mean to us all!!!

Edited by RainbowsGirl