GreaseSpot Cafe

Another TWI Child Molester Makes the News

Belle

yes, it's fabulous that they have the legal right to take their "alleged" accusers to court! what a novel idea. wonder why they don't? they have the money to buy legal representation, unlike the people who they used and hurt.

we know who paid the legal costs for LCM's crimes. I didn't have money to bring a suit before the statute of limitations ran out on me, and with no recordkeeping and closed doors, all witnesses in my case would have committed perjury lest the ministry be blamed.

facts of life.

Excellent points, Potato... especially since we know that twi and their minions did EXACTLY that in the Colorado custody case... had people sit on the stand and blatantly lie about what was said and what was practiced! (remember, this is where they said there was no such practice/teaching as "Mark and Avoid"!!!)

And anyone who was around at the time knows that when twi saw the writing on the wall in the Allen case because of the deposed testimony of Craig and Rosalie, they decided to settle, they then went around crowing about how they WON and that the whole case was only about evil people trying to get money out of twi.

I understand the argument to uphold the sanctity of our judicial system. Despite its flaws I still believe its the best system devised yet. However, you cannot overlook the good use of media in getting pertinent information out that the wealthy or powerful wish to have suppressed. So, in my book, there is a need for both and they are not mutually exclusive!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent points, Potato... especially since we know that twi and their minions did EXACTLY that in the Colorado custody case... had people sit on the stand and blatantly lie about what was said and what was practiced! (remember, this is where they said there was no such practice/teaching as "Mark and Avoid"!!!)

It's amazing the lengths deluded people will go to because they believe the end justifies the means.

And anyone who was around at the time knows that when twi saw the writing on the wall in the Allen case because of the deposed testimony of Craig and Rosalie, they decided to settle, they then went around crowing about how they WON and that the whole case was only about evil people trying to get money out of twi.

What's really funny about that one is that the damages were originallly set around $25M. The settlement was sealed, but speculation has it that it had to be upwards of $1M. Rosie and crew talked about how their insurance "paid" for it so they didn't have to use ABS money. However their "insurance" was very expensive to pay for, and for the later lawsuits the insurance company tried to drop them for cause. One of the unpublished lawsuits in play recently is TWI going after the insurance company for not covering damage settlements for one of the subsequent lawsuits. Tell me they aren't using "the tithe that doeth still provide" to pay lawyer fees, initially cover settlements, and buy expensive liability insurance for their abusive head honchos. That should really make people feel comfortable sending in their weekly check. NOT!!! They pay for that instead of putting on events for their people like they used to.

I understand the argument to uphold the sanctity of our judicial system. Despite its flaws I still believe its the best system devised yet. However, you cannot overlook the good use of media in getting pertinent information out that the wealthy or powerful wish to have suppressed. So, in my book, there is a need for both and they are not mutually exclusive!

One thing that I hate on this site is people always appealing to the process of law in defense of abusers. Many cases of abuse are not able to be covered up exactly because it became public knowledge and the sheer outcry of public opinion forced a semblance of justice. The latest OJ case is an example. There is no jury in America that would not nail him to the wall after the fiasco involved in the first case.

GS is exactly such a resource. People can come here and read up on things that happen behind closed doors in TWI leadership circles from firsthand accounts. There's a reason why they happened behind closed doors. There's a reason why TWI leadership is secretive. Eph 5:12,13 talks about things done in secret and made manifest. When the secret abuse, greed, political posturing, covering up, and more are made public and manifest, then the light can reprove them. These leaders know what they are doing is wrong, and that is why they hide things and lie about them. They don't allow things to be brought to light, lest their deeds would be reproved, and public opinion could be brought into play regarding their real actions and motives of heart.