GreaseSpot Cafe

"My Life In A Cult"

GrouchoMarxJr

the Fairy queen, Loy -Boy Toy for screwing up my brothr's Vic empire. Vic would have come but where he is very hot, but he can get close to the fountains to cool his burning soul. What do you mean he was fired? Who is president, Rosie?! That 1@$%!an ho? Oh $#!+. You mean the government isn't going to bail out God's ministry? What happened to the millions that were squirreled away? Then Mr. Ham jumped on Uncle Harry and bit his nuts. Then-

Ham spat them both out for they were excessively evil tasting! More foul smelling green goo dripped from those wounds too.

Since it was still daylight, Harry started toward the offices to locate "rosie". As he limped down (up?) Weirweille Road he heard water running and when he lifted his head he saw a pretty fountain. Even ghouls enjoy a cool drink but as he stooped over to drink he saw the graves on his left.He climbed the hill thinking of the good old days and thought he'd stop in and say hello to Dotsie but then decided he'd better clean up first in rosie's pool.

He continued up the road. Way in the distance he saw a golf card speeding toward him. Who the #)^% is that he thought as he...

Who the #)^% is that he thought as he...

slugged forward.

As the golf cart came closer it became clear. It was his half drunk replacement, Howard Allan, dressed in an all red leisure suit with a matching cowboy hat. "hey their, sweet cheeks!" Howard in is haze had mistaken Uncle Harry's undead ghoulishness for a group of new young advanced class grads. He greeted them with his well known "wet kiss" but this time not because he opened his mouth, but because he was really kissing a pustulating zombie of Rock of Ages past.

"Mmmwwaaah! Bless ya ladies"

Uncle Harry's ecotoplasmic, goo-filled, undead soul, quickly reverted back to Groucho's mucus parched nostrils, for kissing Howard was...

the stench of death. Uncle Hairy returned to his grave site and reported to brother Victrola saying Bro, the ministry is dying and Rosie the riverter is Prez. Vic quiped"I thought we had a black man for President" Harry replied "Not the Federal government you old dirty, horny fool" I meant your, eh, I meant God's Ministry." In the distance the voice of Porky Pig said, du-du-That's all folks(Looney Tunes melody plays)". The End.