GreaseSpot Cafe

Who are the "WayGB"?

shortfuse

... you could say is almost like a brother to me ...

Yeah, that's the kind of drawbacks I have with old innie friends - "almost" like a brother if you don't consider the backstabbing, the lying, the judgement, the Pharisee-like behavior.

I guess it's like a brother if my brother was on the show "Intervention" and was a meth addict.

Or like a brother if my name was Abel and his was Cain.

I think perhaps there could be a number of people of a certain status on staff or otherwise (spuritually mature enough :asdf: ) that have been told that they should check in here from time to time and if they see something familiar to notify Linder, or something like that.

I'm sure there are plenty that come here that are active in the Way, just to see what's being said and may even forward things they find to their leaders (and on up it goes), but I don't know of any that Linder (outside his mini-me counter part) that would actively be "monitoring" as part of the TWI duties.

Course, putting your name out there is bound to get someone whose in and knows you to start talking..

Maybe some MOG wanna be, suckin up to their TWIT leader..

I love the way they finally acknowledge the fact that GreaseSpot exists, but they temper that with the misinformational fertilizer of, "it's filled with malicious people" no need to go there and read it and find out for yourself!!! The Geer group does the same thing.

Love the way they like to denegrate anything that threatens them, just like vpee used to....keeping the tradition alive!